The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How quickly you cast your friends aside. Psshhh

I would never cast you aside.

Now explain this paradise thing to me. Does it have like clouds, lollipops, and sexy ladies?

#tellmemore

What's this "golf" you speak of?

I would never cast you aside.

Now explain this paradise thing to me. Does it have like clouds, lollipops, and sexy ladies?

#tellmemore

I can assure you the Paradise I speak of contains no sexy ladies.

#Sorry

Golf seems to have left my vocabulary. Replaced by snow, ice, blizzard, and WTF.

Anyone know where you can donate clubs for kids to use to learn to play golf?

Anyone know where you can donate clubs for kids to use to learn to play golf?

Check out firsttee.org for local clubs. (may not be correct URL)

Thanks fellas....they have a drop off location close to us.... Time to purge a few things.

Thanks fellas....they have a drop off location close to us.... Time to purge a few things.
This us a great thing, something we should all try to remember. Good for you!

Wow, I have been gone for almost two weeks and it feels like I have no idea where to start on here. I have so much catching up to do

Tappin away

Jconn is in 1st pic

The Official Banter Away Thread

So is chunky. There are a bunch of thp pictures.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Haha awesome
tap tap taparoo

not even going to try the drive into work today

a good day to finally getting around to starting suits season 1

Baby furniture is being delivered today. Which means I had to have the whole driveway plowed and sidewalks shoveled before I went to work. Wife was worried that they may not deliver it if our driveway wasn't plowed. #whatbabymommawants #babymommagets

Baby furniture is being delivered today. Which means I had to have the whole driveway plowed and sidewalks shoveled before I went to work. Wife was worried that they may not deliver it if our driveway wasn't plowed. #whatbabymommawants #babymommagets

I hope they are assembling it. My daughters furniture was like a rubic cube. They delivery guys struggled putting it together and they do it every day.

I hope they are assembling it. My daughters furniture was like a rubic cube. They delivery guys struggled putting it together and they do it every day.

the first time we put the crib together I wanted to throw my wife out the window

I come to Montana for training and I hit all time record setting cold for here WTF.

-16 Right now with a windchill to -26. I hope my truck starts.

the first time we put the crib together I wanted to throw my wife out the window

Unfortunately, I will be assembling it. I was reading reviews on the dresser, and apparently it took some people six hours to put it together. GTFO...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back