The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, I will be assembling it. I was reading reviews on the dresser, and apparently it took some people six hours to put it together. GTFO...

Yowzers, Id be getting my drink on in advance

Unfortunately, I will be assembling it. I was reading reviews on the dresser, and apparently it took some people six hours to put it together. GTFO...

They can be that bad dude. We have a pretty simple crib. Just came in like 6 pieces. 3 hours to put that SOB together. They are a pain.

Paying $75 for delivery and assembly was probably the best money I ever spent.

Paying $75 for delivery and assembly was probably the best money I ever spent.

She ordered some continuing ed stuff from this website, and part of it was getting a $1000 gift card to target, so that's where we bought them from. I am crossing my fingers that having a DeWalt drill will speed the process up! Lol.

She ordered some continuing ed stuff from this website, and part of it was getting a $1000 gift card to target, so that's where we bought them from. I am crossing my fingers that having a DeWalt drill will speed the process up! Lol.

Gorilla Glue will be your best friend!

It could be a Jesus drill and it won't matter. It will give a new meaning to #TheGrindIsReal

It could be a Jesus drill and it won't matter. It will give a new meaning to #TheGrindIsReal

I'm getting out of this thread. Anxiety is building up.

I'm getting out of this thread. Anxiety is building up.

You'll be fine. Grab some brews and make a night of it. If you screw it up the first time you will still have some time to fix it later.

You'll be fine. Grab some brews and make a night of it. If you screw it up the first time you will still have some time to fix it later.

My favorite is when you put something together and then realize part of it is backwards. Then you have the moment of "Meh looks good enough"

My favorite is when you put something together and then realize part of it is backwards. Then you have the moment of "Meh looks good enough"

Yep! Did that a few times. Some of those pieces that have varnish and some are bare wood. I left the bare wood part out and my wife says "that's not right." I responded with I know but I don't care. Then it was "fix it". I then growled and took it apart and fixed it. Never again though.

my wife just reminded me when we put it together she was 8 months pregnant

hence the only reason I didnt throw her out the window

We've all been there. More often than not my ocd kicks in and won't let me leave it that way, but it always crosses my mind.

We've all been there. More often than not my ocd kicks in and won't let me leave it that way, but it always crosses my mind.

Same here. Mama says... MA MA mama says Baby furniture is the devil.

I am working on the Team DotCom video for the forums. Here is my inspiration:

[video=youtube;yj9yt1M7S-8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj9yt1M7S-8[/video]

It is a very tired Gregory household tonight.

Got paired with a 10 year old today. Kid had serious game. Was weird trying to be a role model on the course but it was a blast
tap tap taparoo

So, my dog barks at the mail truck, the UPS truck (doesn't hate fedex for some reason), and pretty much any dog that walks by the house.

Comical, however, is when he's there barking at the window, and then halfway through comes running in to the room where I am and barks as if to say "how are you not seeing this?!?!?!"

I have been looking for new Callaway stuff everything here. Golf store, absolutely nothing. No Drivers, no Woods or Hybrids, no Irons, no Balls.....

Where do I find X2Hot balls today? In the freeking TARGET. How does the only golf store not have new Callaway balls, but the Target does... Insane.

How you guys up in the NE & Midwest handle winters is beyond me. It's been hit or miss with cold weather the past two weeks & I'm done with it. Even updated my resume & only looking at Fla or Az for jobs....

How you guys up in the NE & Midwest handle winters is beyond me. It's been hit or miss with cold weather the past two weeks & I'm done with it. Even updated my resume & only looking at Fla or Az for jobs....

Two options.

1) sack up
2) drink

The Official Banter Away Thread

I put together a golf bag organizer rack a few weeks ago and switched the inside brackets--so the hooks for the hanging baskets are on the outside of the pole not the inside. Take it all apart? Or Fishing line? I'll let you decide which way I went…

I did that with a BBQ I was putting together for my grandfather. Somehow managed to put the front cover of the base as the floor...It obviously wasn't right, and my grandfather told me it looked fine.... ended up taking it all apart again and fixing it LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back