The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paging Matt Maynard. Check out this Tweet I found from Hunter Mahan haha.

Even riding a Camel, that flat bill looks stupid.

I don't care who you are or what you are doing, flat bills are lame haha.

I don't care who you are or what you are doing, flat bills are lame haha.

You sir are absolutely wrong. You are just jealous I make them look so good.

I see Nate from Jersey lurking in here Beags. We might be outnumbered soon.

Paging Matt Maynard. Check out this Tweet I found from Hunter Mahan haha.

Oh you know I know where that is!!! Hunter throwing out some Buies Creek love. #camelpride

Oh you know I know where that is!!! Hunter throwing out some Buies Creek love. #camelpride

He was there with David Orr for a week or so during the summer. I wish I would have been around.

He was there with David Orr for a week or so during the summer. I wish I would have been around.

Man if I tried to pull that off...I'd be locked up. Lol. I need to make a trip down and play some Keith Hills.

Man if I tried to pull that off...I'd be locked up. Lol. I need to make a trip down and play some Keith Hills.

It isn't the greatest right now but it will start to come around in a month or two. Practice area is phenomenal though.

I should go to bed. But I know I won't sleep

I should go to bed. But I know I won't sleep

I don't blame you man. I can't imagine. Try and rest some though at least.

Blu - no way that post is going to fly. How's he doing?

Surgery tomorrow morning. Little man is powering through it. But his right arm got mangled good

Surgery tomorrow morning. Little man is powering through it. But his right arm got mangled good
Thanks. I just saw the other post in the Rant thread. Hang in there. Get some sleep.

The best bread is the kind that after you take off the twist tie and open the bag, the bread is still in another plastic wrapper.

#StayTuned

Sounds like paradise is cooking something up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back