The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Last thread was pretty large, so we are kicking off a new Banter thread.

First. ..lol

• Admin
I'm so excited about more announcements coming. King for a month got previewed last night in the thread and more coming from that.

And a lot more.

I'm so excited about more announcements coming. King for a month got previewed last night in the thread and more coming from that.

And a lot more.
King for a Month is going to be incredibly epic. The preview of that one should have people stirring with some excitement.

60* the day after Xmas in MD and near 70 tomorrow.

I need a new drug. One that don't make me sick. One that won't make me wreck my car, or feel 3 feet thick.

• Admin
Working on an article based on this data and its pretty darn interesting stuff.

image001.jpg

And a lot more.

I love announcements. Can I delete the pointless posts before yours to keep this on topic? :alien:

I hate to say it, but I am ready for my father-in-law to go home. We are now on day 4. I want my house back!

Working on an article based on this data and its pretty darn interesting stuff.

image001.jpg

Equipment innovations? This will be interesting I bet.

JM

I'm such a laggard.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

716 MB.

Gotta look max cool when I'm shanking five irons.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Where will you be? We will be in St. Augustine.

We were supposed to be in St Augustine house shopping.

Originally, we were heading back to Long Boat Key, but the house we were renting was sold and couldn't find anything that worked for us, so we ended up in St. Augustine. Not sure what day I would be able to play, but if you around, I would love to try to make it happen

Looking forward to a few nights in Orlando with my daughter at Disney on NYE. The joining up with rest of family in Ft. Lauderdale for the following week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to a few nights in Orlando with my daughter at Disney on NYE. The joining up with rest of family in Ft. Lauderdale for the following week.

Orlando golf??

If it wasn't just me and my daughter Orlando golf would be a definite.

Have fun with the little one.

Have fun with the little one.

Going to enjoy it. Her and I love Disney so we are driving down while the rest of the family flies into Ft. Lauderdale. Had we not been arriving on NYE morning and going to Disney on New Years Day I would have hit you up for a round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back