The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a stop in TX first for UST day and visiting Ben Hogan.

Good grief, I know it'll all be worth it, but yeah that one will be a tough one.

I don't envy anyone who has to travel. After my military time, I'm perfectly fine with staying local.

Oh I'm sure, my travel back then was for anywhere between days to months gone. Longest I ever when was 9 months. Which sondes rough to some, but the long trips were easier than the 1-3 week trips.

I try to embrace it. Meet new people, I always try new foods and really dive into work.
I would rather be at home with the family, but I think of things that could be worse, thats for sure.

I try to embrace it. Meet new people, I always try new foods and really dive into work.
I would rather be at home with the family, but I think of things that could be worse, thats for sure.
Taking the sticks with you?

Taking the sticks with you?

Probably not. With so many companies to visit, taking a half to full day to play is always tough. Could change though, ya never know.

Probably not. With so many companies to visit, taking a half to full day to play is always tough. Could change though, ya never know.

Just thinking about the weekend

I always think traveling for work is great, but as soon as i go on the road, i want to go right back home :/ I guess with the new dog at home and whatnot, it's just nice to be around. The most i will do these days is like 2 days, but i try to plan my trips around golf courses in the area i want to play. If i'm driving upwards of 5 hours, i might as well get something out of it.

That selfless Freddie, always willing to help someone out with their game.
panda-golf-pro.jpg

That was Kang's first lesson before he lost 40lbs

If you ask nicely, maybe one of those companies might let you borrow a set. :angel:

Those copper fit commercials might be the worst thing on TV right now.

I'd obviously have preferred it to stay away, but there's something about fresh fallen snow that I like. Before it gets all grey and dirty.

I'd obviously have preferred it to stay away, but there's something about fresh fallen snow that I like. Before it gets all grey and dirty.

Have fun with that.

I'm with you here. Winter is UGLY without snow. Ps…we still don't have any here, but I'm moving next weekend, so I'm sure a nor'easter will blow through.

I'm with you here. Winter is UGLY without snow. Ps…we still don't have any here, but I'm moving next weekend, so I'm sure a nor'easter will blow through.

no snow? when are we playing?

We have different thoughts on ugly. :D
This is today.

cq5dam.resized.450.256.png

that's not winter, you guys are cheating

back to the homeland area?

We have different thoughts on ugly. :D
This is today.

But your not as warm as you'd like based on weather maps I've seen today. But I'm still envious.

that's not winter, you guys are cheating

If its not, can you tell all of your neighbors that snow is awesome? Because they think its terrible and are spending a lot of months here.
I kid I kid...Except about the traffic.

But your not as warm as you'd like based on weather maps I've seen today. But I'm still envious.
It will climb up to the mid 60s or so. With the Sun shining, it feels amazing.

If it weren't for all the terrible Wisconsin drivers infesting your roads right now, you wouldn't know how much better you are at driving then us...

If it weren't for all the terrible Wisconsin drivers infesting your roads right now, you wouldn't know how much better you are at driving then us...

Its more Michigan than Wisconsin on my coast, but you are correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back