The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some courses don't have them or have them only on busy days. I am afraid our group of courses might fall into the latter category either later this year or next year because of the price of memberships. We lost two starters to the membership this year and other marshals are considering it. $100 a month to play whenever they want is a good incentive not to have to deal with the public. I just hope we are able to keep some on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

I think LSMO told me they don't have marshals at his course for that reason.

We don't have marshals, BUT the members do a good job of self policing. If someone is being slow or not following the rules the club house WILL get a call and the Pro or Assistants will go out and take care of the problem. I called on a group that had magically turned into a 5 some on the 3rd hole an slowed the whole courseup. Our pro came down and told them 5'somes are not allowed and they know that. Made them go to the club house and re schedule their tee time.

Headed to our conference golf tourney, hopefully we snap out of our funk today!

Headed to our conference golf tourney, hopefully we snap out of our funk today!
Good luck!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Waiting for my new couch to be delivered between 12-3p. It's sunny and I want to go to the course!

So, I was out practicing this morning - bucket, chipping/putting on practice green, and played 4 holes -- and I learned something. For putting the difference between greens that sat under snow all winter and greens that have been freshly mowed is like the difference between smashing your hand in a door and having sex with the love of your life. Gee, I can actually putt. I am going to hug and kiss the greenskeeper next time I see him -- hope he understands.

Round of golf, soccer practice and now an open house. Talk about a long day.

Hurry up and move.

That is the plan...just need someone to buy this darn house. We will be down there in 3 weeks for a few days.

Looks like I will be playing golf with my uncle tomorrow at Burnside island state park. The course was fun the last time I played and has good views.

And now it's snowing here.. What in the world is up with Ohio?

Tell me about, got out for 9 yesterday after work and could have worn shorts and a polo...

Supposed to get 3" of snow tonight into tomorrow SMH

Tell me about, got out for 9 yesterday after work and could have worn shorts and a polo...

Supposed to get 3" of snow tonight into tomorrow SMH

Insane.

I'll be playing golf again tomorrow and probably cutting my grass for the third time this year hahahaha.... despite the current snowyness.

Time to figure out how to deep clean my clubs, should be fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time to figure out how to deep clean my clubs, should be fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Glass cleaner mixed with water works great.

Glass cleaner mixed with water works great.

Thanks! I was just going to try and email a sabresplayer and ask them what they do after the regular season ends

In fairness, at least I was able to complete my round today.. hahahaha
I could have waited a few hours and finished it.

However, it will be mid 70s and sunny tomorrow. And the next day. and the next day. And, I'll remember to bump this post when your course is closed due to snow in the winter.

:alien:

However, it will be mid 70s and sunny tomorrow. And the next day. and the next day. And, I'll remember to bump this post when your course is closed due to snow in the winter.

Me and my dad and probably pudge are gonna play at 3 Wednesday if you wanted to join.... Also if you get a chance shoot me a PM about the bikes

haha, send me weather updates in July as well please.

haha, send me weather updates in July as well please.

Ah, you've never visited Sarasota or played golf here mid July.

High 80s, nice breeze off the Gulf. One of the benefits of living so close to the coast vs toward the center of the state.

You know, sometimes you can be a real meanie head.

I noticed the snow for a brief second too Dan. It was insane. Worse part was, we had run my wife's car through the car wash about 30 minutes prior.

You know, sometimes you can be a real meanie head.

I noticed the snow for a brief second too Dan. It was insane. Worse part was, we had run my wife's car through the car wash about 30 minutes prior.

I've been called the jerk of jerks a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back