The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah dude, they came out great. Thanks again for the help with that.

Spoiler
IMG_0788_zpsz1ois63k.jpg

No problem. They look great, love the colors.

No problem. They look great, love the colors.
I was pretty happy with the way the color came out on the smoke bottle.

I'll have to stop in for a water bottle in March...
(Bike purchase required?)

Posting removed...

Un-needed post that I could have easily rectified my curiousity via a couple PM's.

Apologies if I ruffled any feathers.

Last edited:
Finally broke down and turned it on here at the office. I can't complain as its been pretty mild, but my fingernails are blue today.

eaf4c64f4b913cf90678854514c8c588.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So are THP'ers getting spoofed on ebay? Looking at C200's today to see if anything was up for sale.... sellers shane posey and blugold.......
Perhaps send them a PM instead of airing out in the forum?

So are THP'ers getting spoofed on ebay? Looking at C200's today to see if anything was up for sale.... sellers shane posey and blugold.......

Is it wrong for them to be on EBay?
Maybe I am missing the point of this post.

my hands are starting to ache from the cold I think, wonder if part of the problem is some kind of arthritis in my right hand

my hands are starting to ache from the cold I think, wonder if part of the problem is some kind of arthritis in my right hand
Need to get it checked out.

I traded a guy my apex for his C200, then I got the new apex so I have no need for the C200's.
Whats your point?

I traded a guy my apex for his C200, then I got the new apex so I have no need for the C200's.
Whats your point?

Nothing wrong with it at all. I understood why someone would find it weird that only two sets were for sale on ebay and both from THPers though. :D

Now a person agreeing to review them until release and trading them well before hand, thats a different matter, but that was not you and certainly not a big deal in the grand scheme of things.

Nothing wrong with it at all. I understood why someone would find it weird that only two sets were for sale on ebay and both from THPers though. :D

Now a person agreeing to review them until release and trading them well before hand, thats a different matter, but that was not you and certainly not a big deal in the grand scheme of things.
Amazing how people forget that the Companies that support these events are relying on us for quality feedback and review.

Whats your point?

I may be wrong but I think he was questioning whether those sellers were indeed you and bluegold or if "someone else" not them were creating bogus accounts. Not speaking for Brad but that's the way it came across to me.

I need golf with THP'ers. ASAP.

To be fair the guy that traded me did not trade with me until mid December.
I was planning on playing them, but once I got the Apex CF16 I did not need them.
If I would have gotten them at the wilson event I would not be selling them. I traded approx $500 to $600 worth of clubs (not jsut my old apex) so I just am trying offset the value of those clubs.
Obviously by my e-bay name I am not trying to hided anything haha
I hope this do not shine a bad light down on me.

Amazing how people forget that the Companies that support these events are relying on us for quality feedback and review.

I need golf with THP'ers. ASAP.
Come on down.
I was planning on playing them, but once I got the Apex CF16 I did not need them.
If I would have gotten them at the wilson event I would not be selling them. I traded approx $500 to $600 worth of clubs (not jsut my old apex) so I just am trying offset the value of those clubs.
I was NOT talking about you buddy, not at all.

I don't think anybody is looking at you sideways bud.

This is why my eBay name is different then my forum name :)

no way dude you did/are doing nothing wrong and frankly dont owe anyone on here a explanation

Well since you did room with me one time, you realize I am not smart enough to do that :p

This is why my eBay name is different then my forum name :)

Well since you did room with me one time, you realize I am not smart enough to do that :p

I only figured it out after an issue selling clubs back in 2014 that cause me a lot of anxiety. Luckily JB helped me out in the situation and since then I figured I would avoid any issues in the future selling things.

Of course not. Nor should it. People should and can do anything they would like with their clubs.
It was mentioned both prior to and at the event that there was an obligation to review them through the release date, which was January 5th. I didnt think Wilson needed to say they should still be in a persons possession until them, but it happens.

I think its just time that we kill a few things off, instead of bust our asses on a few different things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back