The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact you guys can still golf right now means it's way nicer there than here... There is 0% chance of golf in my forecast... well not outside at least

Yeah, I don't know how the colder States do it. It sucks as is.

Yeah, I don't know how the colder States do it. It sucks as is.
snowgolf-putting.jpg

I keep telling them snow is pretty cool, but they won't listen.. go figure.

anyways, I'll join them in two weeks for a few rounds to see what its all about

That's b/c montreal has some of the best snow removal in the world, they don't call it the great white north for nothing

I hate 35 degree Saturday's..... Those "it's cold enough to make you miserable but not so cold that you're smart enough not to try golfing" days can bite me.

Haha FIFY 45 i might wear shorts still if there isn't any wind!

My anti-snow post :D

XWSmcLnl.png

The influx of French Canadians this year has been ABSURD.
Fact!!! It has been building the past 4-5 years after the bubble burst. I was in Naples two weekends ago looking at a potentional new home and couldn't believe the numbers of neighbors that were FC. It's even worse in the keys if you can imagine.

I am sorry, the sound of California slowly falling into the Pacific is distracting me.

ahahahaha

Thankfully I'll only be here until March of next year :wink:

My phone autocorrects "Morgan" to "Morgen"

I wonder if that bothers GG.

I would have thought "Morgan" would have been in your phone long ago due to that's how the Captain spells it.

I would have thought "Morgan" would have been in your phone long ago due to that's how the Captain spells it.

There's no need..... Because "Albatross" comes up basically automatically at this point.

Very few things in life make me feel completely uncomfortable. Being in a Victoria's Secret store is one of those things

Very few things in life make me feel completely uncomfortable. Being in a Victoria's Secret store is one of those things

Phone. Stare at your phone. That's the only safe place to look for more than a couple seconds.

Phone. Stare at your phone. That's the only safe place to look for more than a couple seconds.

lol that's why I was posting. Burying my head in my phone then I went out in the mall and sat on a bench while mrs v finished shopping

lol that's why I was posting. Burying my head in my phone then I went out in the mall and sat on a bench while mrs v finished shopping

Tapatalk is your friend.

I embrace it! It's more fun to check things out than to feel uncomfortable!

Been years since I've been in one, hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back