The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's worse than it was during The King 1 in Orlando - no thanks. I couldn't believe what I was feeling when I stepped out of the car.
How humanity can actually live and survive there is a mystery to me.

Its awful.
FWIW, I would still take that and enjoy AC and early morning rounds than dealing with snow where outside and golf is not an option however.

You are on Instagram cranking a driver now

I thought that was another poem reference for a second! Lol

7eeb5b6fa4929728129a058300b5b76c.jpg

SMH

3427eb4f38a63dc1e88f9c922a124121.jpg
if it makes you feel better the grill ran out of propane

b2d77f6f579393e885397e69bc178838.jpg

I saw this on Facebook and almost spit out my water

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And to be fair, we are comparing it to Ohio. I mean its Ohio.
Lots of great things, but this was about weather...In Ohio.
Where skies on a good day are gray and on a bad day, are unseen...In Ohio.
Where the posts share misery, and the misery is the weather...In Ohio.
Where the sun is afraid and the the golf game is slayed...In Ohio.
Its snowing during Masters week, nuff said...In Ohio.

Ode to Ohio

Steve Wozniak sure seems bitter all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's the embodiment of money not being able to buy happiness.

I strained my wrist either cleaning and rearranging the living room or by practicing too much inside and making sure that I didn't hit the ceiling. I'm not touching anything besides a putter this week and hopefully not having to lift anything heavy at work.

Rarely do I work weekends.....by choice I took on a side project. I'm sure the toys I buy will be fun with the extra cabbage. However the client I'm doing this for....yeah I will never judge the book by its cover. Some of the hints I've seen in this home may of left me scared for a while.

Rarely do I work weekends.....by choice I took on a side project. I'm sure the toys I buy will be fun with the extra cabbage. However the client I'm doing this for....yeah I will never judge the book by its cover. Some of the hints I've seen in this home may of left me scared for a while.

Nothing wrong with a little swing for fun!

I want the rest of this story!!!

Nope client confidentiality hahahaha..

You need to watch more movies... hahahaha

I am seriously growing tired of Michigan and its antics

I am seriously growing tired of Michigan and its antics

Damn brother, that stinks.
If you need to get away, we can play some golf.

Damn brother, that stinks.
If you need to get away, we can play some golf.

Wanna know whats ironic about that? My wife and daughter are in FL right now and my son and I are here like idiots! :banghead:

Wanna know whats ironic about that? My wife and daughter are in FL right now and my son and I are here like idiots! :banghead:
Well someone smart needed to stay there. :act-up:

The THP Translator comes through and says "JD's wife is the brains of the operation".

I kid of course. Are they in the area you guys are usually in? If so, let me know if we can help in any way.
And get you two on a plane. Weather is perfection.

The THP Translator comes through and says "JD's wife is the brains of the operation".

I kid of course. Are they in the area you guys are usually in? If so, let me know if we can help in any way.
And get you two on a plane. Weather is perfection.

Haha thats what she says all the time! Yeah they are and thanks for the offer, unfortunately had to stay back for work this time and my son wanted to visit with his cousin who is in from out of town.

Keep your nail gun handy at all times :D

The kids are back in school after 2 weeks of spring break. I tried not to gloat too much this morning :D

Priorities. Should be here with them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back