The Official Banter Away Thread

sorry this happens to me about 20 time per day and it wears and wears and wears on you.....

sorry this happens to me about 20 time per day and it wears and wears and wears on you.....
I'd say stop putting your hand out. Let em throw their sh1t on the counter from now on. :LOL:

I'd say stop putting your hand out. Let em throw their sh1t on the counter from now on. :LOL:
it's more like a reflex now....but man that is pushing me today. usually i just push through and let it go.

it's amazing how people treat you.....

it's more like a reflex now....but man that is pushing me today. usually i just push through and let it go.

it's amazing how people treat you.....
Yeah, I have a buddy that used to work in retail that would get so annoyed at people that would jabber on their phones while he was checking them out. He just thought it was so unbelievably rude. One day he snapped about it. Like snap snapped. Huge profanity laced tirade as he walked off the job and out the door.

a pet peeve of mine: when you are paying for something and that person you are paying puts his or her hand out for the money, hand it to them. DO NOT THROW IT ON THE GD COUNTER OR UNDER THEIR HAND!!!! have some respect for people.

I AM THIS CLOSE TO STUFFING THAT MONEY DOWN SOMEONE'S F'ING THROAT IF THIS HAPPENS AGAIN TO ME TODAY....:mad:

ok rant over

Okay let's say you are anti germ and would prefer to just lay your money or card on the counter rather than risk touching someone else's hand? Yes, that is a personal phobia, but you might not mean ill intent by it, right?

Okay let's say you are anti germ and would prefer to just lay your money or card on the counter rather than risk touching someone else's hand? Yes, that is a personal phobia, but you might not mean ill intent by it, right?
but you put your hand out and take the money back from me....usually touching my hand in the process.

now i have had people say to me: "just put it on the counter" and i do.....but if you take it from me then nope, YOU SUCK...lol

i do get what you're saying @JB. i have a brother in-law that walks around with a bottle of hand sanitizer...he can't help himself.

So this is a thing that’s happening. :D
4A38437C-4D3F-4918-B9FC-13F3C4CC8836.jpeg

Why do people still write checks at the checkout at a grocery store?
Could they remember the 1930's? Because if so that would make sense.

How else is your grandmother going to send you a check for $12.00 for your birthday? I just wrote a check for the first time in well over a year the other day. Felt weird.

How else is your grandmother going to send you a check for $12.00 for your birthday? I just wrote a check for the first time in well over a year the other day. Felt weird.

Speaking of writing checks...I just found out I have to write a check tomorrow to pay for my passport fee...WTF State Department? How do you not accept credit or debit?

Speaking of writing checks...I just found out I have to write a check tomorrow to pay for my passport fee...WTF State Department? How do you not accept credit or debit?
I'm still dumbfounded when I go anywhere that doesn't accept a debit or credit card. Holy sh!t it's almost 2020, people.

I haven’t had a checkbook for 15 years. My wife has one for whenever we have to write one. I am always dismayed when i am behind a check writer.

GcP7Fa0hQepAaURip-Wn6C0JhBY4a-098ouTviNf3Pg.jpg

Wonder if today is pizza day?

Every day is pizza day
But Jeremy, pizza is so unfair and treats us so poorly with all of its cool toppings and once in a lifetime opportunities to combine those toppings. ;)

Back