The Official Banter Away Thread

It’s 37. I will be golfing today.

Just finished a slice of breakfast pizza, egg,ham, green pepper and ,onion covered in Cheddar! Yum!

How are chia pets still a thing?

After a herding training session the lady dog trainer slapped my ass, good firm strike with maybe a little grab. Startling to say the least. She just smiled at me. She's a gnar, gnar rancher, and her gruff husband is pretty much always armed. I think I'm going to spend more time at the golf sim. Much safer.

You're just jealous that they can grow hair and you can't.

I just don’t think I’d look right with hair at this point
63ED9A57-0AC9-4E8F-AB56-7B8D6D37CF93.gif

Last edited:
Happy Pizza Day @Jman
Mine will be cauliflower crust. I know I know.

Haha. Its not, but its passable.
Tonight actually is Pesto Grilled U15 Scallops.
Ok I was worried for a minute haha. The scallops sound delicious though

Ok I was worried for a minute haha. The scallops sound delicious though

6 days in of very low carbs and I am honestly doing just fine.
In fact not missing much.

That explains the crust. I had been down the low carb route a few times. My wife was not in it with me and it was very difficult to stick to it when I was surrounded by bread and potatoes.

Props to you and those that can do it, No can do for me I love my pasta too much...especially in the dead of winter haha

That explains the crust. I had been down the low carb route a few times. My wife was not in it with me and it was very difficult to stick to it when I was surrounded by bread and potatoes.

Its not a life change, but something I am doing to reach a goal. Then I will be more maintenance.

Props to you and those that can do it, No can do for me I love my pasta too much...especially in the dead of winter haha

I do too and it will be in my life, for sure. Winter here is 70 haha.
I hit 2 bills for the first time in my life and decided it was time. My goal is 185 or less by PGA Show.

Its not a life change, but something I am doing to reach a goal. Then I will be more maintenance.

Good luck! It does seem to help shed pounds faster vs just counting calories.

I do too and it will be in my life, for sure. Winter here is 70 haha.
I hit 2 bills for the first time in my life and decided it was time. My goal is 185 or less by PGA Show.

My pops went on the low carb thing for a bit and swore by spaghetti squash-- tried it and will say it's not hateful, but I'd definitely rather have the real thing.

My pops went on the low carb thing for a bit and swore by spaghetti squash-- tried it and will say it's not hateful, but I'd definitely rather have the real thing.
I have seen Zucchini noodles before but haven't been brave enough to try them.

That stuff is not good.
Same with zoodles.
Im really not trying to fake real food, other than pizza, which is a good thing. What's funny is I wasn't planning on working with in keto limits, of 25 or so, but rather 48 a day. As it turns out, the first week, I have been closer to 25 than 48.
And while I know most is water weight, losing 6 lbs in 5 days is a good start.

Tonight is Grilled Pesto scallops.
Sunday is smoking buffalo wings on the traeger

I mean I am eating well. Just eliminating the absolute garbage which for me was my whole diet. After a month or so, I will incorporate my love of food back in haha.

That stuff is not good.
Same with zoodles.
Im really not trying to fake real food, other than pizza, which is a good thing. What's funny is I wasn't planning on working with in keto limits, of 25 or so, but rather 48 a day. As it turns out, the first week, I have been closer to 25 than 48.
And while I know most is water weight, losing 6 lbs in 5 days is a good start.

Tonight is Grilled Pesto scallops.
Sunday is smoking buffalo wings on the traeger

I mean I am eating well. Just eliminating the absolute garbage which for me was my whole diet. After a month or so, I will incorporate my love of food back in haha.

Makes sense-- good luck to you on it! Mine starts around the 6th or so of January like normal-- Eat however I want from November to January, then back to watching what I eat after the holidays. I'm a sucker for sweets and over-indulging around the holidays.

Happy Pizza Day @Jman
Mine will be cauliflower crust. I know I know.
Looks like even the pizza haters out and about for some today too.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Looks like even the pizza haters out and about for some today too.

You know who likes pizza? My Dad. Should invite him. Does not do cauliflower pizza though.

Back