The Official Banter Away Thread

You know who likes pizza? My Dad. Should invite him. Does not do cauliflower pizza though.
It’s because your dad is awesome. Haha

I started a medium carb diet (around 60 per day) now 3 years ago at close to 250 lbs. Got down to a low of 190 and felt awful, then leveled off at 215 and have maintained that more or less since. Back on a more mindful diet again and trying to get to 200 and hold that.
Staying more or less around 60 carbs a day let's you have a sandwich or slice or two of pizza during the week and Sunday is a full whatever you want day for us.
That made it more bearable to be able to have some pasta or french fries, etc. My biggest problem is traveling so much where normal food is mostly carbs (south America).

Winter woe #276: no gas station in Iowa seems to have windshield cleaning fluid and a squeegee that isn't frozen. Stupid winter.

Winter woe #276: no gas station in Iowa seems to have windshield cleaning fluid and a squeegee that isn't frozen. Stupid winter.

Those are the kinds of things I don't realize happen elsewhere living in Florida. As an outsider that's hilarious, but if I were you I can see the frustration for sure.

Reactions: KEV
Those are the kinds of things I don't realize happen elsewhere living in Florida. As an outsider that's hilarious, but if I were you I can see the frustration for sure.

Kinda like not having one for love bug season. Same difference only humid and not frozen solid lol

You know who likes pizza? My Dad. Should invite him. Does not do cauliflower pizza though.
Funny. I can’t imagine your dad loving pizza at all unless it’s homemade and original.

Anyone else have that “entrepreneur” friend that has a new “business” every few months? Once he/she runs out of friends to pester with one product he/she is onto the next one.

Anyone else have that “entrepreneur” friend that has a new “business” every few months? Once he/she runs out of friends to pester with one product he/she is onto the next one.
Amway? :unsure:

So we are adding a 3D printer to the THP Lab.
Starting small, but it should lead to some fun items.

Oh the possibilities!

Makerbot?

No. But this person in particular has sold 4 different MLM things in the last couple of years, started a “life coach” business and is now selling “gathering boards”.

Haha, I need it to have GolferGal or just GG on one side and then Ban Hammer on the other. That would be great!
I’ve had a lot of terrible ideas.....this ain’t one of them.

Haha, I need it to have GolferGal or just GG on one side and then Ban Hammer on the other. That would be great!

prob looks like this

1576267429758.jpeg

It's not a pyramid scheme right??

Would be amazing. Wish you would wield it more!

I’m so ******* happy right now

Psh. He clearly doesn't like pizza. :p;)

He wants a bun-less hamburger, he can't be trusted.

Is he more forgiving and kind hearted? Haha.

People often misunderstand us. JB has a hard exterior, but a good kind heart. I am a really nice person....until I am not. He forgives, he believes in second, third and 12th chances, and he likes to see the good in people. It comes from his family. I am the complete opposite. I don't trust anyone, I cut people out of my life in a second, I don't give multiple chances. I wish I had the capacity to be more like him when it comes to that personality trait, but it's not in me. I believe it comes from my upbringing.

Last edited:
Back