The Official Banter Away Thread

Wife wanted to leave at 2:30 for the wedding we have to attend. Says she won't be ready now for another 20 minutes... why did I get ready so early?? 🤦‍♂️

My wives 5 and 6 0311 XP Gen 3 showed up early ( fed x came through originally delayed). Going to play 9. Got the usual “ i dont need any clubs” which means she will hit them great and end up loving them. She hits her PXG irons well.
View attachment 9110087
Awesome!!!!

Awesome!!!!
Just finished 9 holes. She has the PXG's 7 - Gap Wedge ( which replaced a very old set of Taylor Mades irons ) and hits them well which is why I ordered the 5 and 6. Didn't hit the 5 today but hit the 6 twice and both times hit it well and hit the green. As I thought would happen she liked it and im sure will like the 5 irons as well. Lol she did tell me she doesn't want any more clubs but you never know.

I’m taking a nap…wake me up tomorrow.

Lounge shorts are not the same as pajamas.

I noticed Microsoft was noted. Getting bombarded by Microsoft to upgrade to Windows 11. Heck I delayed going from 7 to 10 as it housed up my Photoshop and Capture One desktop software. So anyone have any issues with going from Windows 10 to 11. OR just stay with 10.
Just make sure your 3rd party software supports 11 and you should be fine. Other than visually I don't really think Windows changes much anymore.

Well that nap didn’t last long…wife came in said what are you doing?

Good morning THP!!! Happy Friday!! Hope everyone is well!! How is everyone? Anybody golfing this weekend??

Have a great day!!
I just committed to 36 tomorrow. Just saw the forecast, and it's supposed to be 40+ with the humidity. I never claimed to be a smart man!

Just going to have as much fun as possible and do my best. I hope I can contribute in the shamble and the alt shot but in the singles I'm sure I'm the 5th wheel.
None of us care what you shoot. All we care about is (in no particular order)
- the food
- the fun
- the course

Go have yourself a blast and quit sweating the small details!

Yeah but it's tempting

Right now the wife is mad at me for having ice cream in front of her when she finished her container a few nights ago and I stretched mine out to last longer... Marriage is fun lol

Maybe you should ask her to post an ice cream eating schedule, where she could govern the times and amounts where ice cream is consumed! Or, you could just continue to save your ice cream and eat it in front of her, making Mmmmm, Mmmmm noises over and over again! I like the latter alternative.

Wife wanted to leave at 2:30 for the wedding we have to attend. Says she won't be ready now for another 20 minutes... why did I get ready so early?? 🤦‍♂️

Isn't that standard operating procedure?!

It’s nights like these that I LOVE belonging to a club. My girls are with friends at a craft place near our house and my son has two of his friends here swimming and playing basketball. My wife and I get to relax at the pool while the awesome staff makes me delicious John Daly’s. Life is good!
8D884581-41DE-4350-95C6-3C75AE10B98F.jpeg

Hope some of you THPers are having a more fun Friday night than I am organizing my garage in this disgusting humidity
20220805_212507.jpg

Or, you could just continue to save your ice cream and eat it in front of her, making Mmmmm, Mmmmm noises over and over again! I like the latter alternative.

Oh I'm 100% that guy already.

Hope some of you THPers are having a more fun Friday night than I am organizing my garage in this disgusting humidity
View attachment 9110194

Oh I'm 100% that guy already.
I put a mini spit in my garage shop a few years ago. Best decision ever.

I put a mini spit in my garage shop a few years ago. Best decision ever.
Yeah I was looking at those before but I need to have the garage door fixed first, the 2-3" gap on 1 side surely isnt going to hell keep the unwanted temps away

Good evening THP!! How are we all doing? I hope you are doing well!!!

Back