The Official Banter Away Thread

Dementor jellyfish is terrifying.

I ate 6 apples while apple picking and then went directly to 5 Guys and now I don’t feel so good.

I ate 6 apples while apple picking and then went directly to 5 Guys and now I don’t feel so good.
You should have called Guinness to see if 6 apples is a world record. Holy hell lol.

This is great lol.

Apple picking is one of the things I miss about the midwest. We'd have a big group and grill, drink, play bags, etc. Was an awesome time. Apple picking doesn't exist in Texas 🙁

You should have called Guinness to see if 6 apples is a world record. Holy hell lol.
I was picking the smallest ripest ones I could find to make sure we were picking from the best trees. I think it was a solid strategy.
Apple picking is one of the things I miss about the midwest. We'd have a big group and grill, drink, play bags, etc. Was an awesome time. Apple picking doesn't exist in Texas 🙁
It’s the best! One of my favorite fall activities! We took a foreign friend today and she had a blast and got to check it off her Pennsylvania bucket list. Didn’t realize it didn’t make it down south 🙁

But you got a milkshake right?
I wish! I settled for 16oz of strawberry Dr. Pepper and 16 of peach Mello Yello because I had to go to TJ Maxx afterwards and sleeping a milkshake coma off in the car was not an option.

It’s the best! One of my favorite fall activities! We took a foreign friend today and she had a blast and got to check it off her Pennsylvania bucket list. Didn’t realize it didn’t make it down south 🙁
That's awesome! But wtf is in the quote of my post talking about "smallest ripest"? I don't see that anywhere 😂

That's awesome! But wtf is in the quote of my post talking about "smallest ripest"? I don't see that anywhere 😂
Oh whoops I must have posted inside your quote. Multi-quote is hard! :LOL: I was taste testing tiny apples which was how I managed to eat 6 of them.

Oh whoops I must have posted inside your quote. Multi-quote is hard! :LOL: I was taste testing tiny apples which was how I managed to eat 6 of them.
So which was your favorite?

So......

Anybody interested in splitting a Dormie Network stay & play package for 4? (currently up for auction at memberforaday, zero bids). Ballyhack is an option 🔥🔥🔥

Hello THP! Hope you are all having a good Sunday! Doing some cleaning around the house with some golf on in the background here.

Slept way too long today, but just kept falling back asleep...even dreamt about getting up at one point LOL

Happy new year @JB and @GolferGal . Wife has the noodle kuggle in the oven about to come out and it smells fantastic. She asked me to do the roast, so I went with skirt steak marinaded in mojo for the grill with a homemade chimichurri 😂 Sometime I wonder what she sees in me lol.

Happy new year @JB and @GolferGal . Wife has the noodle kuggle in the oven about to come out and it smells fantastic. She asked me to do the roast, so I went with skirt steak marinaded in mojo for the grill with a homemade chimichurri 😂 Sometime I wonder what she sees in me lol.
Happy new year to you and your better half as well.

Hahaha, and thank you! Happy new year to your family as well!!

Hello THP! Hope you are all having a good Sunday! Doing some cleaning around the house with some golf on in the background here.

Slept way too long today, but just kept falling back asleep...even dreamt about getting up at one point LOL
Happens to me all the time. I'll lay down for a "nap", knowing full well it'll be 2 or 3 hours. But I spend M-F working my butt off, so when the weekend rolls around it's my time. Play 18 first thing in the morning and then chill for the rest of the day.

Happy new year to you and your better half as well.
L'shana Tova

Their golden delicious was the best I’ve ever had.

That is my all time favorite apple! Some of these new varieties, line Honeycrisps, or Fujis, taste almost like they are artificially flavored! I don't like that! Give me real flavors!

"good" morning thp! Or is it just a really late goodnight?

Kiddo has us up for the last 2 hours, and so far I have 2 hours of sleep if that. I'm definitely going to be Garfield tomorrow/later

Back