The Official Banter Away Thread

Good morning THP!! Hope you are all well. Let's have a great week!!

Happy new year to you and your better half as well.
L'shana Tova
Happy new year to you and your better half as well.
Happy new year @JB and @GolferGal . Wife has the noodle kuggle in the oven about to come out and it smells fantastic. She asked me to do the roast, so I went with skirt steak marinaded in mojo for the grill with a homemade chimichurri 😂 Sometime I wonder what she sees in me lol.
I missed this yesterday. Happy new year!

@BigDill I ask myself the same thing about my wife sometimes also. She isn't even jewish but will make Matzo ball soup, she will make latkes, and other dishes my mother showed her. I turn around and made home made hibachi last night :ROFLMAO:

Did my fingerprints Saturday afternoon, came back clean today. Finally got my offer letter and signed, new position will being Oct 17

Did my fingerprints Saturday afternoon, came back clean today. Finally got my offer letter and signed, new position will being Oct 17

Bonus potential also is more than was offered some how, its variable but went from 10 percent to 18 percent. Wont be until next year because I am coming in so late in the year but I will take it.

I’ve seen a couple of their basketball trick shots and their Augusta thing with Bryson, but I think that’s it. That’s nuts!

We just tagged an asteroid the size of a football stadium at 14,000 mph just to see if we can move it. Science is awesome.

True that! So many dumb yokels have no idea! These things could wipe out life on earth! It has happened before.

Have to go in to the office tomorrow and Wednesday. Not super amped. Gonna cut into my THPing
Did you explain you have a live stream to watch Wednesday?

Me: MGK
Life: the giant hand

1664239851910.gif

Received a phone call early this morning with some disappointing news from one of the guys that was headed to Florida with me. Apparently he is having some physical issues and therefore won't be heading down. He said it takes him 20 minutes to get out of bed in the mornings because of muscular pain/weakness.

I really feel bad for him; he's scheduled to see his GP tomorrow so hopefully a smattering of tests will zero in on the issue quickly. He's in his mid-70s and takes zero medications. The guy is a unicorn.

On another note, nothing in my plans have changed. It may, however open the window to catch up with @Browndog after all.

Felt a little early for airport beers so instead a bloody mary
5BB68481-47D9-4E04-9266-D8E670B873AF.jpeg

Good morning THP! How are you all? I hope everyone has a great day!!!

My brother and dad made it to DC. Part of a charity trip (Northeast Oklahoma Freedom Tours) that sends groups of vets to visit the monuments. Pretty cool they get to do this together.BC42ACAC-CDA3-40F6-860D-C1B05FB06AE3.jpeg

👀

Back