The Official Banter Away Thread

These look incredible.

I have made the triumphant return to coffee and it's been pretty wonderful so far.
How long was your hiatus? I've been coffee-free for probably 5 years now, and every time I think about having one I say to myself "but you've gone this long....."

I just read something that used the word “all” when it meant two, and that for some reason bugged me lol. Just use “both” my guy

Good morning THP! How are you all? I hope everyone has a great day!!!
Today was a really good day at work, something I haven't had in awhile. I'm gonna roll over 10K here in a couple more posts, so I got that going for me. How about you?

Today was a really good day at work, something I haven't had in awhile. I'm gonna roll over 10K here in a couple more posts, so I got that going for me. How about you?
That is awesome!

I am doing well, just busy. Lots to be done and lots to figure out how to be done. Hurting my THP time, but trying to catch up as i can. Overall good though, thanks for asking!!

That is awesome!

I am doing well, just busy. Lots to be done and lots to figure out how to be done. Hurting my THP time, but trying to catch up as i can. Overall good though, thanks for asking!!
Thankfully with my job I have zero expectation of being able to follow THP during the day. It hurts a bit during the experiences, but as soon as I get home after work THP is usually my first stop.

How long was your hiatus? I've been coffee-free for probably 5 years now, and every time I think about having one I say to myself "but you've gone this long....."
I was a "monster a day" guy for quite a while.

Returning to coffee to get a better start to my morning. At home working, it is far more enjoyable than a monster.

Gotta brag a second about my school district being only one of 700 in the country to win this Music Award.

I do believe music is so important and directly correlated to achieving in academics for children.

254BC7C6-0EBC-4CFF-AEFB-C6CD44C3DD37.jpeg

Gotta brag a second about my school district being only one of 700 in the country to win this Music Award.

I do believe music is so important and directly correlated to achieving in academics for children.

View attachment 9123673
That's awesome, congratulations!

View attachment 9123673
That is amazing and grtz! I do agree, music is great and has a positive influence at schools.

Apparently top 10 largest pumpkins make 1k or more in a competition in Stillwater MN - last year the winner was 2700 pounds. The "world finals" are in half moon bay either this year or always.

These are the things I am learning in my meeting, all points of data are unconfirmed just what is being said. All very fascinating.

I'm going to get sappy for a second. About to embark on a 2+ week driving journey away from home and then come home and turn around in 24 hours and leave for another week long trip to CA. Will have the chance to meet a bunch of THPers, see some friends from the industry and plan 2023, which is going to be the biggest and best year THP has ever had in terms of fun.

I want to take a second and thank those that join the Albatross Club. You know who you are and we do what we do for you guys. You are this community and you are what makes it great. We are humbled to be able to share with a wonderful charity and give back as well as help keep this place going. You are the reason and our amazing partners see it and love it as well.

We are approaching the 15 year mark for this venture and none of it could happen without this community of awesome people and that wonderful club. Thank you for being a part of it. We have so much fun coming in the next 18 months that we are excited to share with you.

Good morning THP!! Happy hump day!! How are we all? I hope you are all well and have a great day!

So you all know my boss and such are putting me through hell for trying to leave for another dept after many years(That’s why I took extra days before Ballyhack.). I just got a call from the state for a great position that would be a major upgrade. They want to interview me Friday. If you all have some good karma or vibes feel free to direct them this way.

Good morning THP! Hope you are all doing well and have a great day!!

I’m going bowling tonight. I love bowling. I’d really like to become a regular at a bowling alley so I can walk in and head to the bar and they already know what beer I would like with my bowling. We all have different goals in life.

Back