The Official Banter Away Thread

I saw that countdown clock...I think this last 54 minutes will seem like forever because of the anticipation!

I really like the changes you implemented, seems like it's a good mix of the new forum, with the old forum. Very well done!

I wish I could back charge my doctor for being late. Fortunately I only have to see her once every six months. She hasn’t been on time once in the 7 years I’ve been seeing her.

I wish I could back charge my doctor for being late. Fortunately I only have to see her once every six months. She hasn’t been on time once in the 7 years I’ve been seeing her.
Should get half off for later than 5 minutes.

Office of 6. 3 out with sickness, I was pumped up on flu pills. Our owners are here all next week and there's 18,000 things to be done before then.

Finally found some time for THP again though. What's up gang?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Office of 6. 3 out with sickness, I was pumped up on flu pills. Our owners are here all next week and there's 18,000 things to be done before then.

Finally found some time for THP again though. What's up gang?

A new forum that has an amazing mobile browser look and tons of features.
You no longer have to use Tapatalk.

A new forum that has an amazing mobile browser look and tons of features.
You no longer have to use Tapatalk.

Ouu. I'll have to give it a try. Everything is looking good on desktop!

Someday if I study really hard at the University of Google I will be smarter than every professional with decades of experience.

My goodness I love the mobile browser on this forum now. It’s so fast, it has better features than tapatalk and the notifications work as described.

My goodness I love the mobile browser on this forum now. It’s so fast, it has better features than tapatalk and the notifications work as described.
Any chance we can get Tapatalk to quit suggesting I open the forum there?

Any chance we can get Tapatalk to quit suggesting I open the forum there?

Sadly no. But decline it and it should stay off for a while. It has for me anyway.

Sadly no. But decline it and it should stay off for a while. It has for me anyway.
I figured. Such is life. I’m a big fan of the new forum, it’s working pretty good for me on my iPad and on my phone.

I figured. Such is life. I’m a big fan of the new forum, it’s working pretty good for me on my iPad and on my phone.

Agreed. I’m typing from my iPad keyboard right now and used my phone much of the day today while taking pictures.

I’m typing from my iPad keyboard right now

This is one of the big things I was hoping for December. I wanted be able to have a good mobile / iPad interface that worked well, so I could travel with the iPad and keyboard. Really prefer it over traveling with the laptop. So far, things look really good.

This is one of the big things I was hoping for December. I wanted be able to have a good mobile / iPad interface that worked well, so I could travel with the iPad and keyboard. Really prefer it over traveling with the laptop. So far, things look really good.

I am loving the mobile browser. It has so much functionality, you never miss anything and notifications actually work.

I am loving the mobile browser. It has so much functionality, you never miss anything and notifications actually work.

I'll still 100% desktop right now with the new release but I am kind of excited to jump into mobile browser when the time is right.

Speed posting is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't even been tempted to use Tapatalk since the update. The mobile version is so good.

I haven't even been tempted to use Tapatalk since the update. The mobile version is so good.

Its going to get better too.
We wanted a functioning Tapatalk because some just like it.
But we wanted something better. Something with notifications that worked anyway the person wanted. That had all of our features. And that just worked flawlessly.

Reactions: KEV
Why does the rebellious mood look like Hitler?

My twitter timeline has far too many retweets of girls with their bubs hanging out (who are trying WAY too hard).

I wish I could stop that crap, makes me hate the medium.

My twitter timeline has far too many retweets of girls with their bubs hanging out (who are trying WAY too hard).

You must follow that shane posey fella

I’ve pruned mine well, it’s made the experience way better.

I need to crank up the thp content on there more once again.

Back