The Official Banter Away Thread

I don’t mind house remodeling. However I hate fixing a house up to sell it. I’m not a house flipper! N

Time for a snack, definitely having milk. But should I have double stuff oreos or reese's peanut butter cups?

watching my basset forget he's the small dog...growling at our half St. Bernard, half Great Pyrenees :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ready to be home from vacation. Have hit that point, but man, it’s amazing the doc ha s a job now where we CAN take a last second vacay.

Time for a snack, definitely having milk. But should I have double stuff oreos or reese's peanut butter cups?
That's a tough decision. I'm a huge peanut butter cup guy but you've got to go Oreos with milk.

Gotta love the weather we’ve been having here in Ohio...56 degrees yesterday & snow today!!!

killin me. Was just thinking the same thing that it’s snack time. Went searchin in the pantry.....closest thing to your snack was a lemon bar Lara bar. Mind if I come over for a snack?

stupid diets! Ughhhh

Today was total wife satisfaction.

Worked.
Cut up a bunch of potatoes for fries.
grilled.
made veggies.
Put the little Mr to bed.
worked on the cabinets (staining).

Finally settled. I need a nap, but per usual, I'm at full awake for another 4 hours. Super.

Wife made some beef vegetable soup in the instant pot last night.
Crushed two huge bowls for dinner and just had another for lunch haha

Soup when it's cold? So good.
Tapeworm is a real thing.... just saying

Work is kicking my a55 right now. Come home drained—- can’t shut my brain off and have about 9 more months of the same grind.

got off at 130...was on the course at 220 today.

got off at 130...was on the course at 220 today.

No getting out for me. The current temp is a bad 5-wood .....

.....18 degrees but feels like trying to hit 15 deg.

I disagree. you do not gotta like the weather here. It's capital L aaaaaaaaaaame.
Hence why we are out of this place and moving to Florida.

Working on a national tv campaign for my program. About to all up in Fox News and others.

I disagree. you do not gotta like the weather here. It's capital L aaaaaaaaaaame.

Cincy isn’t really a part of Ohio though....

I mean, I'm good with that argument, except the weather here still blows, and yes it absolutely is.

What's my alternative? Be a Kentuckian?
I’d say cincy is way more Kentucky than it is ohio ??? and no the weather there isn’t great but it’s about three times better than Columbus or north of there.

I’d say cincy is way more Kentucky than it is ohio ??? and no the weather there isn’t great but it’s about three times better than Columbus or north of there.
Whatever.

Speaking of which, I haven't demanded to my wife that we move in a couple days. BRB, going to go wake her up.

Back