The Official Banter Away Thread

I’ve listened to the first couple of the 2 bears 1 cave podcast now and those dudes are hilarious. Wayyyy not PC haha but it’s ridiculously funny

I’ve listened to the first couple of the 2 bears 1 cave podcast now and those dudes are hilarious. Wayyyy not PC haha but it’s ridiculously funny

Huge fan of Bert Kreischer, one of my favorite comedians currently on the circuit.

Huge fan of Bert Kreischer, one of my favorite comedians currently on the circuit.
Some of his stories just seem literally insane haha. I would die if I tried to party with that guy.

I'm going to watch/listen to every single episode dude.. That stuff is too funny.

Segura dropping booze and donuts on dieting Kreischer right out of the gate lmao too good.

Work is kicking my a55 right now. Come home drained—- can’t shut my brain off and have about 9 more months of the same grind.
I feel you there.... my grind is through the end of the month... damn Health Canada audit and they're using the playbook used by the UK :unsure:

It took this comment to realize how out of context it could be taken hahahahaha!

No self respecting human being would eat cold soup and tell people about it. I mean when it's cold outside, soup is so good.
Cold? Not sure what you consider cold... like 45?

My kid just walked downstairs listening to Rap music, almost perfect, but she was missing the 3 days grace t-shirt. :ROFLMAO: It’s cool seeing her pick up her twist on the stuff her parents like.

Reactions: KEV
It was a good day.....sumo mandarins have arrived in the store.

For those that saw a page not found, we briefly took the article down. It will be back up at 9am ET.
You can thank Golfweek and Dave Dusek for breaking embargo again and causing the confusion.

Dogs woke me up at 3:47 am. Gonna get some work done on the house then go out fishing. Hopefully it’s not snowing today. ;)

Dogs woke me up at 3:47 am. Gonna get some work done on the house then go out fishing. Hopefully it’s not snowing today. ;)

You had me at fishing.....lost me at "snowing today"--enjoy!

Working on a national tv campaign for my program. About to all up in Fox News and others.

get after it Fup! Let us know what to look out for

For those that saw a page not found, we briefly took the article down. It will be back up at 9am ET.
You can thank Golfweek and Dave Dusek for breaking embargo again and causing the confusion.
Embargo is really just a suggestion anyway right :ROFLMAO:

TGIF THP! Today should be a good day....except the 8" of snow we are supposed to get tonight :rolleyes:

TGIF THP! Today should be a good day....except the 8" of snow we are supposed to get tonight :rolleyes:

Enjoy the last week day of freedom haha.
Next week, we roll...

Enjoy the last week day of freedom haha.
Next week, we roll...
Going to be fun! I can't wait to get the heck out of here.

You had me at fishing.....lost me at "snowing today"--enjoy!
Yesterday it snowed here. It’s not common but does happen. It’s supposed to be around 40 degrees at 10 am. It’s 31 now. Kind of funny because it doesn’t feel that cold when I go into the garage.

My first work from home day in ages means I may actually be able to keep up with THP for once! It's been a whirlwind in here lately, in the best way possible.

My first work from home day in ages means I may actually be able to keep up with THP for once! It's been a whirlwind in here lately, in the best way possible.
My unviswed numbers have increased by 11000 the past week. I been a little busier I think , but dang it’s been impossible for me to keep up.

Reactions: KEV
I'm going to watch/listen to every single episode dude.. That stuff is too funny.

Segura dropping booze and donuts on dieting Kreischer right out of the gate lmao too good.
I am glad I am not the only one that loves Tom. He is hilarious. I haven’t heard a single 2 Bears episode and I am looking for something new to listen to. Not too familiar with Bert other than he likes to take his shirt off.

Back