The Official Banter Away Thread

I love my9/80 schedule...Every other Friday i'm off and get to relax and recharge the batteries.

I love my9/80 schedule...Every other Friday i'm off and get to relax and recharge the batteries.

I so wish I could do something like that. Being client facing doesn't allow that for me unfortunately.

Any golf on the radar today?

wgen I had the good fortune to work a 9/80, we could choose the A or B off weeks. If youdid a little checking youcould align that Friday off with the vast majority of holiday Mondays.
Instant 4 day weekend!

I so wish I could do something like that. Being client facing doesn't allow that for me unfortunately.

Any golf on the radar today?

Yeah, I have some factime with some important folks, but it's usually a mon-thurs type of thing with the whole company on the 9/80, people understand when people are out on Fridays.

No golf, it's muggy and wet with rain starting to come down. Looks like a new indoor place opened with Trackman so Sunday I'll be there to get more numbers for my bag and focus on Mavrik v Epic Flash comparisons with the shafts I have.

wgen I had the good fortune to work a 9/80, we could choose the A or B off weeks. If youdid a little checking youcould align that Friday off with the vast majority of holiday Mondays.
Instant 4 day weekend!

I do that and I am on the rotation that extends a lot of holidays

Yeah, I have some factime with some important folks, but it's usually a mon-thurs type of thing with the whole company on the 9/80, people understand when people are out on Fridays.

No golf, it's muggy and wet with rain starting to come down. Looks like a new indoor place opened with Trackman so Sunday I'll be there to get more numbers for my bag and focus on Mavrik v Epic Flash comparisons with the shafts I have.

BOO for muggy weather, but glad to hear you got some Trackman time coming up. Look forward to your thoughts.

I’m hoping to use a little academic lifestyle today and sneak out for an afternoon round at an executive course.

Airport pizza is the worst.

I do not miss business travel

killin me. Was just thinking the same thing that it’s snack time. Went searchin in the pantry.....closest thing to your snack was a lemon bar Lara bar. Mind if I come over for a snack?

stupid diets! Ughhhh
You need to get out for some quality snacks!!!!!

Julie flew home late last night from Vegas. Flight issues, she had to reroute. I love when she comes back from these licensing meetings. She lays out all her schwag. I love letting her show me each item. She also bought me a white nike golf belt -- so sweet and clearly another hint to needed fashion changes for this aging dog.

Last edited:
Wish you woulda kept it!! haha
Wife has to travel to Hannibal MO tomorrow to drop the boy off with his dad, I wished it would have missed us all together

Sadly, Taco Mike would have been about half way up to Big D right about now, itching to get to the Cowboys Golf Club. #StupidRain

TGIF THP! Today should be a good day....except the 8" of snow we are supposed to get tonight :rolleyes:
That's quite terrible, but I'm still over complaining about chilly winds @ 40* lol

Going to be lighting the wood burning stove all weekend, another $200 gas bill ? and we even went super cheap, bringing the temp down to 62 when not home and 68 when home.. just an inefficient system I guess

beat the rain to finish my 9 yesterday...and it's like the man above knows it's my day off...sky is clear this morning. may be a little mushy but i should be able to get a 9 later this morning :)

I am so glad I am able to work from home because Minnesota is supposed to get crushed today and tomorrow with snow.

Have to love the "change of seasons". It was 67 degrees here in upstate NY last weekend. It's currently 12 degrees and we're getting snow tomorrow followed by cold weather into next week.

Have to love the email from Southwest taunting a sale. Only 92 ea way. Click link and only 1 city is $92...Chicago.... almost all the rest are upwards of $170. Detroit is lame

Back