The Official Banter Away Thread

Yesterday was in the 60s..today a high of 40 and a frigid 3 day weekend ahead. To bad I couldn't skip out of work this week when it was warmer to get a round in.. Uggh

Have to love the "change of seasons". It was 67 degrees here in upstate NY last weekend. It's currently 12 degrees and we're getting snow tomorrow followed by cold weather into next week.
At least you got a taste of warmth! It’s been cold throughout here. Barely above freezing a couple days.
Is it Late March yet?

At least you got a taste of warmth! It’s been cold throughout here. Barely above freezing a couple days.
Is it Late March yet?

True. I give you credit for living in Minnesota during the winter.

Is it Late March yet?
I lived in Black River Falls Wisconsin in the early/mid 80's, some brutal winters. Don't miss it at all and no desire to go back other than to visit.

I lived in Black River Falls Wisconsin in the early/mid 80's, some brutal winters. Don't miss it at all and no desire to go back other than to visit.
Come up for a weekend June-September. Golf and a whole lot of milk!

Come up for a weekend June-September. Golf and a whole lot of milk!
I might be in the area in August. If so maybe can meet somewhere for golf. Plenty of course between Black River Falls and the Twin cities.

Have to love the email from Southwest taunting a sale. Only 92 ea way. Click link and only 1 city is $92...Chicago.... almost all the rest are upwards of $170. Detroit is lame
You can cheaply fly to...another cold but bigger city. Thank you?

You can cheaply fly to...another cold but bigger city. Thank you?
Exactly. Prices are ridiculous anywhere right now from Detroit.

Just wait until the big deal on the flights to Minneapolis next week.

Frontier has been having some good sales. Direct flights to Phoenix or Vegas for $100 each way.

Frontier has been having some good sales. Direct flights to Phoenix or Vegas for $100 each way.
Frontier scares me. But I hadn't noticed that.

They scare me a bit too, but direct flight to Phoenix for $200 is going to be damn tempting when you look out the window tomorrow morning here

I've taken them a bunch. Just get the extended seats or whatever they are and you'll be fine.

They scare me a bit too, but direct flight to Phoenix for $200 is going to be damn tempting when you look out the window tomorrow morning here
Fantastic point sir. Wait till tomorrow :oops:

Have you had the pleasure of de-planning from the tail door? that's an experience.

Want to know my weekend plans?

Screen Shot 2020-01-17 at 10.26.41 AM.png

This guy in the gipyh must know that shoveling snow increases risk of heart attacks... :oops:

I really enjoy the foot stomp at the end. Pretty sure I have done that move before on a shovel

Back