The Official Banter Away Thread

Happy birthday!

Girl Scout cookies went up to five dollars a box? That’s it… I’m taking a stand! I’m only getting six boxes now! That’ll teach ‘em a lesson.
Next thing you know they're going to cut down the amount in the box while keeping the price the same

Oreos > girl scout cookies

Come at me bruhs

I'd still buy Girl Scout cookies if I had never seen what the CEO makes. I don't even remember what it was but the minute I saw it I said "F*** that. Never again".

Had a great day for the 61st birthday, my granddaughter said papa for the 1st time (even though she knew how just was being shy about it) and put up a 83 with no birdies. Yeah haw, old but not done yet.
Happy birthday

I have to work tomorrow, and with no markets because of the holiday it will be very slow.

Can I just say THP is awesome. Epic day of a 300+ text group chat with 9 AZ and 1 KY THPers.

Last edited:
watching tv...deciding if I want another putter :cool:

Goodnight boys and girls. Tomorrow it is another day close to Spring and more frequent golf.

watching tv...deciding if I want another putter :cool:
That’s a silly question. Of course you want another putter. Three very good options just got announced....we’ll help you pick.

That’s a silly question. Of course you want another putter. Three very good options just got announced....we’ll help you pick.

well, I love my HB but I like the look of the frontlines as well...but the odyssey 7 is calling to me as well.

Doing same thing. Slowly browsing through Toulon Las Vegas options.....just in case....

well, I love my HB but I like the look of the frontlines as well...but the odyssey 7 is calling to me as well.
The #7 is a great shape. The 2 ball is like one of the best all time shapes ever, and now it basically comes with a targeting laser. And Tour Edge is bringing some heat with their wingman putters. 3 great shapes, 2 companies.....choices man.

i'll tell my wife. :ROFLMAO:
“But see, this one is better because it has a higher MOI, as well as a composite shaft designed to ensure consistency in my putting stroke”, she’ll be out of it by then and should be fully in the ‘smile and nod’ stage, which is pretty clearly consent to purchase. Right?

I have an Odyssey 7 it’s a good putter. I’d suggest the Stroke Lab model or even the new Triple Track. I think it’s worth the extra cost.

I have an Odyssey 7 it’s a good putter. I’d suggest the Stroke Lab model or even the new Triple Track. I think it’s worth the extra cost.

browsing them now :D

“But see, this one is better because it has a higher MOI, as well as a composite shaft designed to ensure consistency in my putting stroke”, she’ll be out of it by then and should be fully in the ‘smile and nod’ stage, which is pretty clearly consent to purchase. Right?

once I get past the eye roll when I mention anything golf, it's a fine game of deception to get to the "yes"...

once I get past the eye roll when I mention anything golf, it's a fine game of deception to get to the "yes"...
Don’t forget the bit where you’re trading something in, so it’s an EVEN BETTER DEAL

i'll tell my wife. :ROFLMAO:
Well we can take care of that.
"You see honey I'm buying this in order to make more putts. More putts made equals less strokes taken which in turn means my round of golf will take less time. That means I'll be home quicker and can spend more quality time with my beautiful wife."

Back