The Official Banter Away Thread

Well we can take care of that.
"You see honey I'm buying this in order to make more putts. More putts made equals less strokes taken which in turn means my round of golf will take less time. That means I'll be home quicker and can spend more quality time with my beautiful wife."

This route can be effective as well, especially when applied after the mind-numbing tech talk. You wouldn’t want her really remembering you said less time at the golf course...that might cut into 19th hole time.

Well we can take care of that.
"You see honey I'm buying this in order to make more putts. More putts made equals less strokes taken which in turn means my round of golf will take less time. That means I'll be home quicker and can spend more quality time with my beautiful wife."

that's where i'll lose...she'll know something's up if I use that ploy:ROFLMAO:

stroke lab 7 or double wide? i'm conflicted

That’s a toughy. I like mallets a lot, so I say 7, but if you think the alignment might help, the Triple Track DW could be a real winner too.

I personally like the blade style. Just depends on what you like.

That’s a toughy. I like mallets a lot, so I say 7, but if you think the alignment might help, the Triple Track DW could be a real winner too.

me, too...the BH Soft 11 and I have gotten along famously so I think the 7 is the way to go

I do as well but i'm better with the mallet :(
I was before. Then I changed my grip and I’m putting so well with the #1.

My body is telling me it’s time for bed. Guess I’ll listen.

I was before. Then I changed my grip and I’m putting so well with the #1.

maybe i'll go back to my #1 for a bit and see if I can get dialed in...I don't like the grip on it, tho...the common sense play here is get it re-gripped but that's no fun.

I've played the #7 for a long time and it's still in my bag.. I've owned several different iterations. Every time I get the itch I go try putters and still end up with a #7..?

Last edited:
Holy crap.....:poop:

I've played the #7 for a long time and it's still in my bag.. I've learned several different iterations. Every time I get the itch I go try putters and still end up with a #7..
Sounds like the 7 fits your eye and feel the best. I reversed my hands on the club leading hand below the trailer and it really helped my stroke. Putts per round started dropping quickly. Before my stroke was longer as well as right to left across my body. I always missed left.

If someone doesn’t tackle or slap Wardy this show is a failure.

Well color me purple. It’s gonna be a great Monday after all.

Holy crap.....:poop:

My friend sent me a photo. He has a 10 foot high overhang over his back deck, the snow was over that, he couldn't see out his back windows haha.

I think it was 93cm (36 inches) in like 12 hours.

I got a press release with a strict embargo date given. I did not ask for it. I did not expect it. No idea where they got my email. But I guess I’ll honor the embargo?

I got a press release with a strict embargo date given. I did not ask for it. I did not expect it. No idea where they got my email. But I guess I’ll honor the embargo?
Just forward it to 20 people so you don’t have bad luck. :ROFLMAO:

Back