The Official Banter Away Thread

quick shout out to @Jman and @Molten on all of these first look articles. You boys have been crazy busy.
Yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaah boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooy! :cool::cool::cool:

Hey @JB will this match the shoes? New OGIO bags are out
0E240D69-A6D0-4DD6-8E20-173A64B05AC6.png

Kiddo fed, bathed, and in bed. Wife still at work.
Mighty Car Mods on the tv,
PGA Show thread on the laptop.

What else is going on THP!!!????

Sim league starts up again tomorrow. Can’t wait. Love my league partner. Good guy who moved here from New Jersey/NYC. We had our moments but didn’t play as well as hoped in the first session. Time to up the game. I was a catastrophe with driver, and he struggled with chipping. First session was auto putts. This one will be putting with 8’ gimmes. ?

I’d like to just say that the recent updates to the THP App are phenomenal. Easy to use. Easy to navigate. Well laid out. I listened to the new GU Bridgestone podcast on it today and it worked like a charm.

I miss sass carrrbbbbsssssss ?

I am trying to bet Mward right now.

I said three per side if he wants to dress like a fairy princess.
OR two a side if he wants to dress like a leprechaun.

Which one do you think he picks?

Both??

Had second consultation with stomach surgeon, the surgery I have to have is somewhat like gastric bypass, wrap top of stomach around esophagus to strengthen esophagus. I guess when I weigh 145 lbs people can think I am a crack head haha

I choose 3 a side..... besides, I've seen @MWard 's legs.... he'll rock fairy princess look! :D

Feels like 30* in Miami right now.... time to bust out the ole leather jacket

I can’t decide what is worse in a thread, weather talk or wife talk?

I’m a bit agitated with my wife right now. She kind of complains about my club friends and encourages me to do more with our neighborhood/school friends. The progressive dinner signup was due 2 days ago and she said she would sign us up. It’s something I look forward to and good neighbor interaction. Of course she “forgets” to sign up. I put that in parentheses because she seems to always find a reason not to attend social events that are important to me.

Its mornings like these that want me to file the papers.

I know in years past there has been a yearly thread with announced events / experiences with links to their respective threads. Does this currently exist @GolferGal ? Ive scoured and scored but cant find it...

I know in years past there has been a yearly thread with announced events / experiences with links to their respective threads. Does this currently exist @GolferGal ? Ive scoured and scored but cant find it...

Someone started one, but it's not an official one from me or @JB .

Just so everyone knows, I am back to the original of Snickerdog :cool:

Sim league starts up again tomorrow. Can’t wait. Love my league partner. Good guy who moved here from New Jersey/NYC. We had our moments but didn’t play as well as hoped in the first session. Time to up the game. I was a catastrophe with driver, and he struggled with chipping. First session was auto putts. This one will be putting with 8’ gimmes. ?
8 foot gimmes?? SIGN ME UP !!!! haha

Back