The Official Banter Away Thread

A sick daughter that won't leave my wife's side means I get to sleep on the couch tonight. I guess I won't be getting much sleep tonight.

A sick daughter that won't leave my wife's side means I get to sleep on the couch tonight. I guess I won't be getting much sleep tonight.

Ugh. Sorry to hear that. Been living that situation for the last week. 6 straight days of fevers for my son. Nasty virus. (n)

Staying at a resort for two of my nieces’ birthday. Upon check in, I find out the resident rate included rounds at their courses. Would’ve been nice to know when my wife made the reservation:/ Didn’t bring my clubs or would have gotten at least 9 in.

One was designed by the Fazios, the other by Greg Norman.

Staying at a resort for two of my nieces’ birthday. Upon check in, I find out the resident rate included rounds at their courses. Would’ve been nice to know when my wife made the reservation:/ Didn’t bring my clubs or would have gotten at least 9 in.

One was designed by the Fazios, the other by Greg Norman.
Rentals?

I'll catch you all later in the live round thread hopefully. Hour drive to meet up with @shanewu for some golf today. Be a little chilly starting the round at 40°.

Back to the structure of my work week. Means more time for THP. :ROFLMAO:

In between maps of Call of Duty for me.. So you are not alone

I was playing last night too.. I keep forgetting to look at the CoD thread for peoples tags.. and I gotta get a new headset, dog chewed up mine and now doesn't connect right

I'll catch you all later in the live round thread hopefully. Hour drive to meet up with @shanewu for some golf today. Be a little chilly starting the round at 40°.

Niiiiiice.. I was hoping to play today but it'll be a brisk 42* tops, so probably just a quick range session

Think I am not in the right era of game play. With all the gaming talk. One of my favorites.

We were spoiled all those years of absolutely LIGHTNING fast flips back to the recent posts hub haha
the forum is defiantly faster now

Busy morning. Woke up early to run errands and go to local fish monger for some fresh tuna. Back to clean pool and filter and now ready for couch time haha

Busy morning. Woke up early to run errands and go to local fish monger for some fresh tuna. Back to clean pool and filter and now ready for couch time haha

Hmmmm tuna. I think I just decided what i want for dinner tonight: blackened sesame encrusted tuna steak. Thanks @JB !

Hmmmm tuna. I think I just decided what i want for dinner tonight: blackened sesame encrusted tuna steak. Thanks @JB !

This one will be raw ahi in a poke bowl, but I am looking forward to it.
Pretty cool fish monger here called Jensen Brothers. Been around forever and they supply most of the restaurants. Just tell them what you want and how much and they cut it for you right on the spot.

the forum is defiantly faster now
Isn’t it awesome?

With a strong visual notification system that is built exactly how you want it, I haven’t ever felt this connected to my THP forum communication.

Love it.

Back