The Official Banter Away Thread

Isn’t it awesome?

With a strong visual notification system that is built exactly how you want it, I haven’t ever felt this connected to my THP forum communication.

Love it.
And I still can’t keep up. Not fault of the forum.

Saw the coolest thing today, my 79 year old golfing buddy made a hole in one on the146 yd 7th hole. Hit his 6 hybrid on the front of the green and it rolled up and in. So great, the guy loves the game and because it was a money game he won $300 to boot. I sure hope I still have the passion he does when I get to 79.

by far a much better system imo

Welcome to the world Heidi Grace Korfmacher born January 26, 12:49am, 5lbs, 11oz, 18in long. She's absolutely perfect! Mom and baby are both doing well. Thank you all for all the well wishes and prayers thru the night!

In the door at 3:00pm and done by 12:49am this morning. 8 mins of pushing with a nurse and 11 mins of pushing with the doctor. 19 total mins of pushing blows my mind.....my wife is so so so so strong.
7DF8F5DB-98DA-412C-BE12-D0D67B3D4122.jpeg
185EFA66-78C6-41E7-9E55-3DE9644E3A3E.jpeg

Welcome to the world Heidi Grace Korfmacher born January 26, 12:49am, 5lbs, 11oz, 18in long. She's absolutely perfect! Mom and baby are both doing well. Thank you all for all the well wishes and prayers thru the night!

In the door at 3:00pm and done by 12:49am this morning. 8 mins of pushing with a nurse and 11 mins of pushing with the doctor. 19 total mins of pushing blows my mind.....my wife is so so so so strong.
View attachment 8925018
View attachment 8925017
Awesome news! Congrats papa Pkorf!

View attachment 8925018
View attachment 8925017
Great news! Congrats @PKorf !!

Congratulations Paul, so happy for you and the family.

Congratulations @PKorf !!!!

View attachment 8925018
View attachment 8925017
Great news brother!! Now let’s get some left handed clubs for her!!

Congrats @PKorf , half momma and the baby are doing well.

View attachment 8925018
View attachment 8925017
I couldn't be happier for you brother! You're going to be a hell of a father.

Balls with an X at the end apparently are my friend.

Not surprising. As a fairly low ball hitter, the spin will increase many times in these instances.

Congrats PKorf!!!!!

not looking forward to being out of commission for 6 wks...

Came home from golf and the wife head made stew. It was amazing. Im stuffed.

not looking forward to being out of commission for 6 wks...

Don't think of it being out of commission for 6 weeks, think of it of 6 dedicated weeks of THP posting. ;) See if you can give @Jman and @Canadan a run for their money. :D

congratulations @PKorf that is fantastic.

Back