The Official Banter Away Thread

Sure, there is stress. But, being a parent is effing amazing.

Could get zero sleep, crap filled diapers, etc. but everyone morning when you walk in, pull up their blind and they give the largest smile and all of a sudden, nothing, I mean nothing else matters.

Bahahaha the parents in here make me terrified of life. Apparently months wasn’t long enough.

You never sleep easy no matter how old they are. My girls are 8 & 10 and I feel more anxiety as a parent than when they were infants. That said, I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Could get zero sleep, crap filled diapers, etc. but everyone morning when you walk in, pull up their blind and they give the largest smile and all of a sudden, nothing, I mean nothing else matters.
Yup. In that moment, the chaos means nothing.

3-4 hours until the new main page is operational. Can't wait to see the redesign and new features/content.

Line of the day from one of my customers. He had a tree fall in his backyard, but the tree was his neighbor's tree. Love here in PA (most townships) how you can't have anything built within 10 feet of your property line (except a fence), but you can plant a soon to be 40 - 60foot oak tree right on the line. Do you really think the tree roots, branches, and leaves will stay on your side of the line? Hmmm.

Well, a customer called to ask about the tree. I explained that he would be responsible to remove on his property and homeowners doesn't cover anything due to no damage. He then said "Well, the ground is hard, so I am going to give him his tree back"

Well after 20+ years I switched cell phone carriers to T-Mobile tonight. Hope I don’t regret leaving Verizon but it was the best deal. I even used their coverage map and put in the address for sand hollow to make sure I had coverage...is that weird? Lol

Well after 20+ years I switched cell phone carriers to T-Mobile tonight. Hope I don’t regret leaving Verizon but it was the best deal. I even used their coverage map and put in the address for sand hollow to make sure I had coverage...is that weird? Lol
Not at all sir not at all. Heard good things but haven’t experienced T Mobile myself

I have been with Verizon for 15 years and am close to switching, their billing is getting out of hand

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

I have been with Verizon for 15 years and am close to switching, their billing is getting out of hand

Almost Fiddy Plus 2
I saved $100/month and got 3 brand new iPhones with less than $100 out of pocket. Couldn’t pass it up when Verizon offered me absolutely nothing

Cell phone companies are as bad as tv providers, have to switch every 2 years to get the best deal I guess

Let me know how it goes for you, I’ve been pondering the switch but have continued to pay a slightly higher rate for peace of mind on reliability of network. But it’s about time I consider cheaper options for cell/internet/cable.

You mad man!!!

I thought for sure it'd be Spectrum mobile.
Actually it wasn’t any cheaper for the 3 of us with new phones and unlimited data. If we could have went the shared data route it would have been But after looking at the kids data usage there was no way. T-Mobile basically gave me 2 free iPhone 11’s so it worked out cheaper and they pay for my Netflix now

We haven't done a THP late night in ages.... so let's get at it!

WHAT UP FAM?! How's everyone doing? We survived Monday.
What up Eddy! Missing late night.... been cramming for damn Health Canada inspection.... sorta ironic I'm talking at my guy @Canadan..... don't you think? Need to get through this week and I'll be back on normal schedule.... Until then I gotta jump in and out..... soooooo much I'm missing out on, but like Arnold said....... I'll be back! ;)

We haven't done a THP late night in ages.... so let's get at it!

WHAT UP FAM?! How's everyone doing? We survived Monday.
Monday’s are stupid.

I did find this old picture of Nate Adlemans putter from way back in the day

BB27447C-9D8A-44BC-B476-C315AA448C3F.jpeg

What up Eddy! Missing late night.... been cramming for damn Health Canada inspection.... sorta ironic I'm talking at my guy @Canadan..... don't you think? Need to get through this week and I'll be back on normal schedule.... Until then I gotta jump in and out..... soooooo much I'm missing out on, but like Arnold said....... I'll be back! ;)
You pulled your weight this month my friend, do your thing!

Looking forward to a big return.

Back