The Official Banter Away Thread

F57ABA62-15C4-46E9-A332-74C53DEB63C1.jpeg

At work my office has a lock that intermittently will not lock or unlock. Pain in the butt when trying to get in, or leave the office.
Reported it to my supervisors.
"We have looked at it, and don't have a solution. We might replace the entire door assembly, if we can find one."
It just needs a new lockset.
"We see you can still open it by prying it open with a screwdriver, so keep doing that."
Ummmmmmm

This is after the new boss wanted us to suggest "low hanging fruit", annoying issues that could be easily fixed.

At work my office has a lock that intermittently will not lock or unlock. Pain in the butt when trying to get in, or leave the office.
Reported it to mu supervisors.
"We have looked at it, and don't have a solution. We might replace the entire door assembly, if we can find one."
It just needs a new lockset.
"We see you can still open it by prying it open with a screwdriver, so keep doing that."
Ummmmmmm

This is after the new boss wanted us to suggest "low hanging fruit", annoying issues that could be easily fixed.
hahahaha that is so stupid.

Welcome to the world Heidi Grace Korfmacher born January 26, 12:49am, 5lbs, 11oz, 18in long. She's absolutely perfect! Mom and baby are both doing well. Thank you all for all the well wishes and prayers thru the night!

In the door at 3:00pm and done by 12:49am this morning. 8 mins of pushing with a nurse and 11 mins of pushing with the doctor. 19 total mins of pushing blows my mind.....my wife is so so so so strong.
View attachment 8925018
View attachment 8925017

Congratulations @PKorf family!

Enjoy this special time @PKorf ! Everything else is secondary to that little one! It goes fast take a lot of pictures. Let me know if you need anything! #newdadlyfe

I tied to make coffee this morning. I say tried because I forgot to put water in the machine....?‍♀️
At least you tried. We have a machine at work that's simple to make a pot but most people are too lazy /inconsiderate. They take the last cup and walk away. I usually make 2-3 pots and only drink one cup..

At least you tried. We have a machine at work that's simple to make a pot but most people are too lazy /inconsiderate. They take the last cup and walk away. I usually make 2-3 pots and only drink one cup..
I didn't know we worked at the same company :ROFLMAO:

I make the coffee every morning, but apparently this morning I really needed the coffee to make the coffee haha.

I have made hot water when I forgot to put coffee in the basket but my favorite coffee blunder is when I get the pot all ready for the next morning then accidentally press the start button.

I tied to make coffee this morning. I say tried because I forgot to put water in the machine....?‍♀️
I think you're just ahead of your time with a waterless coffee trend.

This is pretty damn cool!

I make the coffee every morning, but apparently this morning I really needed the coffee to make the coffee haha.
This is me most mornings. I keep saying I will get a programmable coffee maker that I can setup the night before and wake up to the smell of coffee but I've yet to pull the trigger..

amazing aritst, but even Crazy how he can do it that well paint upside down

Well after 20+ years I switched cell phone carriers to T-Mobile tonight. Hope I don’t regret leaving Verizon but it was the best deal. I even used their coverage map and put in the address for sand hollow to make sure I had coverage...is that weird? Lol

I'll be following closely. I am close to the edge with Verizon and the cost. My daughter is going into 6th grade so we got her a phone and in a couple of years we will be in the same boat with my youngest. The thought of $300 a month for all of our cell phones is causing me to look elsewhere.

I need to look into XFinity and see who's towers/signals they are using for their service, but T-Mobile sounds like the best option.

I'll do you one better. the other day i got coffee started and forgot to put the pot in. I came back to coffee on the counter and the floor.....:mad:

I'll be following closely. I am close to the edge with Verizon and the cost. My daughter is going into 6th grade so we got her a phone and in a couple of years we will be in the same boat with my youngest. The thought of $300 a month for all of our cell phones is causing me to look elsewhere.

I need to look into XFinity and see who's towers/signals they are using for their service, but T-Mobile sounds like the best option.
XFinity uses Verizon's towers and was an legitimate option, but actually worked out more expensive with all 3 of us having unlimited data. IF you can share 10GB or bring your own phones its a great deal and you can save some money. We all had older phones and T-mobile gave me 2 iPhone 11's for free so I only had to pay for one. 3 lines unlimited data for $120 and they pay for my Netflix (well it actually costs me $4 now). Xfinity would be $135 for 3 lines unlimited plus the cost of 3 new phones.

JB is probably not going to be happy I am posting this, but I find it so funny I have to....

I went online to pay that ticket he got after the PGA Show and noticed he had two outstanding balances from previous citations. I do some more digging and they are suuuuuuuper old, one was from 1994 and the other from 1998. I call to find out what that's all about and it turns out they are legit, and ridiculous too because they totaled $12.32. Anyway, the best part of all of this is when I realized that I wasn't even old enough to drive when he got both of those tickets.

I laughed for a good 5 minutes, like tears running down my face laughing. I don't know why, but I find that so funny hahahaha. He was not amused.

Welcome to the world Heidi Grace Korfmacher born January 26, 12:49am, 5lbs, 11oz, 18in long. She's absolutely perfect! Mom and baby are both doing well. Thank you all for all the well wishes and prayers thru the night!

In the door at 3:00pm and done by 12:49am this morning. 8 mins of pushing with a nurse and 11 mins of pushing with the doctor. 19 total mins of pushing blows my mind.....my wife is so so so so strong.
View attachment 8925018
View attachment 8925017
Great news. Congrats to you and your family.

Well after 20+ years I switched cell phone carriers to T-Mobile tonight. Hope I don’t regret leaving Verizon but it was the best deal. I even used their coverage map and put in the address for sand hollow to make sure I had coverage...is that weird? Lol
I’d love to change but, Verizon has the best coverage in the areas I frequent. Until someone catches up I just can’t do it.

Back