The Official Banter Away Thread

I'll do you one better. the other day i got coffee started and forgot to put the pot in. I came back to coffee on the counter and the floor.....:mad:
Huge mess! Mother in law did that one day when she visited this past fall. :dohanim:

This morning has been weird. Not bad, just weird.

Coffee will hopefully help.

Little Timmy H. always helps me down South! ;)

That stuff is like motor oil for your........

We have a pot of non timmies in the office haha.

I have a sim league round to play later this morning. That will be fun, but my last little iron test has me thinking bigly. I want to explore a bit more and don't know if I can fit that into today's session. The feel of a muscle back blade with a stout shaft was addictive. That may not be the type of club I want to play day to day -- I just don't know -- and perhaps there are qualities there that I want to find in my next iron set even if I don't go with that type of iron. I could also just put new shafts in my current irons. I do better with a heavier shaft. Much to consider. I enjoy this geeky thinking and tinkering.

The "outlet challenge" aka the latest stupidity craze..

What in the sweet sweet hell is this world coming to?

Had to look this one up.

Like, what the....

I haven't heard of this yet. Please tell me its idiots sticking something metal into an electrical outlet.

If we would just let natural selection happen, we wouldn't have this problem.

Without looking it up does it involve idiots shocking themselves?

We need to bring back darwinism/survival of the fittest, and maybe implement breeding permits... "You need to be this 'not stupid' to reproduce" with an actual display like at amusement parks

If we would just let natural selection happen, we wouldn't have this problem.

Not everyone was meant to reproduce......................idiots

Without looking it up does it involve idiots shocking themselves?

We need to bring back darwinism/survival of the fittest, and maybe implement breeding permits... "You need to be this 'not stupid' to reproduce" with an actual display like at amusement parks
I just looked it up. Kids are placing a cell phone charger in the wall then sticking a penny behind it? Apparently this causes the outlet to short out and could cause more damage in the wall or even start a fire. Plus the obvious electrocution possiblity :rolleyes:

I just looked it up. Kids are placing a cell phone charger in the wall then sticking a penny behind it? Apparently this causes the outlet to short out and could cause more damage in the wall or even start a fire. Plus the obvious electrocution possiblity :rolleyes:
yes. Just saw a couple posts from a school that had it happen three times in one day.

There was a subsequent message from the police reminding these morons that it's actually a felony to do it lmao

Like, no forking shirt.

It's all fun and games till you need to call 911. ???

Same here, I hadn't heard of it

Why do people think this is something fun?????

It looks cool to do on social media I'm sure. Stupid is as stupid does, I presume.

Goodness sakes. I like the old school way of kids testing courage. Build a jump. Ride bike over it. Spend hours in emergency room. That's a proven model of success.

Goodness sakes. I like the old school way of kids testing courage. Build a jump. Ride bike over it. Spend hours in emergency room. That's a proven model of success.

Do kids even have bikes these days?

Sometimes, I just laugh. I swear to you all I don't just make things up when it comes to golf. :LOL::p

Parent's house went on the market Monday afternoon.
Tuesday they had 2 showings. Received 2 offers.
Sold Tuesday night for over the asking price.

And here they worried it would take months to sell their house lol.

Christopher Cross is great music. I can’t wait to be the youngest one at his show later this year.

Back