The Official Banter Away Thread

Oh no, I would have done the same thing as your wife, and reminded you of the error every hour on the hour haha.

I have been using my seat heaters lately as a heating pad for my back, they are a non negotiable for a car from now on. That and 360 camera, I am not even sure how to park now without it haha.
I'll agree with both.

I really wanted a 360 camera on the new truck - but I didn't get it, and I regret it.

Oh no, I would have done the same thing as your wife, and reminded you of the error every hour on the hour haha.

I have been using my seat heaters lately as a heating pad for my back, they are a non negotiable for a car from now on. That and 360 camera, I am not even sure how to park now without it haha.
Same. I use the seat heaters daily for my back. Cant imagine driving without them. I will know tomorrow though when my truck is missing from the driveway! :ROFLMAO:

I've never had a 360* camera but the backup camera is the greatest invention ever

I've never had a 360* camera but the backup camera is the greatest invention ever
Now imagine being able to see in front of you when pulling into a parking spot. I love it for pulling through a spot because I can see the line behind me to make sure I’m perfectly in my spot.
That and heated steering wheel are crucial to a luxury driving experience for me.
I imagine where you live that’s helpful. I don’t even know if I have that feature because I’ve never thought to use it haha.

That and heated steering wheel are crucial to a luxury driving experience for me.
Heated steering wheel is the best. I will not purchase a vehicle without it or heated seats. Absolute must

Heated steering wheel is the best. I will not purchase a vehicle without it or heated seats. Absolute must
Everything seems to come standard heated seats, I rarely use mine but my wife loves hers.

Good morning THP! How are we all this fine uh Tuesday? Hope you are all well and have a great day!!

I have an 8am meeting today..... That is far too early in the day for a meeting in my book. 🤣

people from Florida talking about cold weather warms my heart today hahahaha
You've seen me in cold weather.

My gripes are legit.

Well the Weather has officially turned for the worst today in Lovely Ohio. The golf clubs have hit the basement for the winter. Time to focus on my putting with my new putting green I built this year. What do you do without a simulator to keep the game sharp through the winter?

people from Florida talking about cold weather warms my heart today hahahaha

My family has been in NE FL/SE GA since before the Revolutionary War. We have ZERO cold weather genes left. It's been bred out of me. :ROFLMAO:

My very brief leverage here is worth this comment. lmao
I look forward to scrolling back through next month.

Freezing Cold Weather GIF by MOODMAN

I look forward to scrolling back through next month.

Freezing Cold Weather GIF by MOODMAN
I plan to aggressively publicize my distaste for the cold that is coming, so you're in for a treat hahahaha

I’m gonna go back to school to become a Pediatrician. I can tell people to push fluids, use a humidifier, it’s viral, there’s not a lot we can do, that will be $30 just as well as anyone else. 😒

I’m gonna go back to school to become a Pediatrician. I can tell people to push fluids, use a humidifier, it’s viral, there’s not a lot we can do, that will be $30 just as well as anyone else. 😒
looks like you misspelled Proctologist

The Mrs. got a new vehicle a few months back, and had an early morning ER shift this morning. Seat heater buttons are there, but I may have forgot to schedule the appointment for the chips to be installed when they came in to actually make the seat heaters work... I was reminded of this, this morning around 4:15am.
That’s a rough way to be reminded

Back