The Official Banter Away Thread

My family has been in NE FL/SE GA since before the Revolutionary War. We have ZERO cold weather genes left. It's been bred out of me. :ROFLMAO:
I was born and raised in SoCal, lived there most of my life (except for a 3 year stint in Hawaii as a child), then moved to Arizona 14 years ago. I have no cold weather genes. If I was given a choice between the two extremes, I'd take 115° summers over freezing/snowing winters any time. The extreme heat gets old after a while too, but I absolutely hate being cold.

I can't believe its almost December. Man this year has flown by

That and heated steering wheel are crucial to a luxury driving experience for me.
Couple items that are must haves on any vehicles I purchase moving forward:
- Heated Seats/Steering wheel
- Remote start
- 360° camera

When we move south this may change, but as it stands in Ohiotopia, these are must haves.

- Remote start
- 360° camera

When we move south this may change, but as it stands in Ohiotopia, these are must haves.
My wife's car has all of those features. Mine, not so much ha

My wife's car has all of those features. Mine, not so much ha
How do you think I came up with MY list?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I discovered all of these features after driving her car

- Remote start
- 360° camera

I'd love to have the remote start. Here it would be good for the summers, so getting into your parked car doesn't feel like descending to the seventh level of Hell.

How do you think I came up with MY list?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I discovered all of these features after driving her car
I'm in NC. It's warm most of the year, but the heated steering wheel and remote start are really nice to have.

Good morning THP! How are we all this fine uh Tuesday? Hope you are all well and have a great day!!

I have an 8am meeting today..... That is far too early in the day for a meeting in my book. 🤣
We've been having 8am meetings too, to accommodate software folks on the other side of the planet. Early for us, real late for them.

We've been having 8am meetings too, to accommodate software folks on the other side of the planet. Early for us, real late for them.
Ahhhhh. I remember having to deal with that type of situation. Always makes things interesting.

I'd love to have the remote start. Here it would be good for the summers, so getting into your parked car doesn't feel like descending to the seventh level of Hell.
I'm full time remote start. I have been since it became readily available with viper alarms. That convenience is hard to touch. Doubly so now that I have little kids I need to keep warm and safe.

******* Christmas light hell. That’s where I am.

Coming up on 40k... Feels significant..

1701203446924.png

still?? Leave them up all year..
Taking down 2500 feet in lights one place, moving them to another, and putting about half of them back up takes time.

Taking down 2500 feet in lights one place, moving them to another, and putting about half of them back up takes time.

I know. I just hate it. Good thing my house is small.

Not sure this is the right thread. But here goes! How many times a day do all you check THP?

- Remote start
- 360° camera

At an absolute minimum....

Same. I use the seat heaters daily for my back. Cant imagine driving without them. I will know tomorrow though when my truck is missing from the driveway! :ROFLMAO:
If I'm on my 3rd day in a row of playing Golf, first thing I do is fire up the Heated Seats, no matter the temp.
Heck, I'll turn on on the way the course sometimes to warm my back up.

Back