The Official Banter Away Thread

I may have you beat... I sat down an hour ago and the TV was on Dancing with the Stars, I havent changed it and just realized 1. Ive never watched this and 2. I dont know why I am still watching this.
hahahahaha that's hilarious. I've put on the TV, started flipping channels, fallen asleep, then woke up to something like that with the remote still in hand, but never awake. bravo... :LOL:

hahahahaha that's hilarious. I've put on the TV, started flipping channels, fallen asleep, then woke up to something like that with the remote still in hand, but never awake. bravo... :LOL:
I dont even know what happened. LMAO.

Oh no.. and you are bored?!
No, not at all, just not sure what the hell is going on. Do I need some backstory info before watching?

No, not at all, just not sure what the hell is going on. Do I need some backstory info before watching?
Ok. Just let it ride the story will become clearer..

Ah ok. Will do.
I think it is intentionally vague. Then as they develop characters the history gets fleshed out and you understand them so much more and feel bad for them.

Should I break 40k tonight? Or hold off??

IMG_3850.jpeg

I think it is intentionally vague. Then as they develop characters the history gets fleshed out and you understand them so much more and feel bad for them.
Ok, sweet. I like it so far, just waiting for that hook.

This Squid Game show is not horrible. I watched it in 1.5x speed and played games on my phone but it was interesting. After the first 2 episodes when they got rid of a lot of people there was better drama with the outcomes of games and tests. Not as reality cringe as it could have been.

This Squid Game show is not horrible. I watched it in 1.5x speed and played games on my phone but it was interesting. After the first 2 episodes when they got rid of a lot of people there was better drama with the outcomes of games and tests. Not as reality cringe as it could have been.
Dont tell me this, I already decided I didnt like it!

Dont tell me this, I already decided I didnt like it!
Some obvious changes from the original show like they don't kill people. lol The game play is interesting. There are annoying personalities in it but it is not as in your face as I thought it would be.

Some obvious changes from the original show like they don't kill people. lol The game play is interesting. There are annoying personalities in it but it is not as in your face as I thought it would be.
Hmmmmm. Damnit.

Listening to a golf podcast that is completely unrelated to THP while at the gym.

They just used the phrase β€œlunatic fringe”..

Wonder if the creep here for content..

Listening to a golf podcast that is completely unrelated to THP while at the gym.

They just used the phrase β€œlunatic fringe”..

Wonder if the creep here for content..
I actually heard that phrase today, and not on THP. Cant remember what it was on though.

I actually heard that phrase today, and not on THP. Cant remember what it was on though.
It’s probably fairly common. But the first time I ever heard it used I believe was on off course by @JasonFinleyCG

Anyone else have random golf stuff around your house that just piss off your significant other?

IMG_3852.jpeg

Back