The Official Banter Away Thread

So many efffing lights put up…and halfway done.

Five hundred and seventy three driveway stakes with C7 bulbs on them. My back hurts.

Finished episode 2. I’m digging it, and finally starting to figure out what the hell is going on.
haha, you don't need to know backstory, but it's probably cool for people who play these characters in League.

I personally didn't know them very well at all, and found myself pretty invested in their development.

Finished episode 2. I’m digging it, and finally starting to figure out what the hell is going on.
Came at episode 2.. got it..

haha, you don't need to know backstory, but it's probably cool for people who play these characters in League.

I personally didn't know them very well at all, and found myself pretty invested in their development.
Yeah, its getting interesting.

Five hundred and seventy three driveway stakes with C7 bulbs on them. My back hurts.
5 7 3? My back hurts now.

5 7 3? My back hurts now.
Brutal.

But it looks so good. Both sides of the drive. Green and red old school solid colored c7 style, but LED. Not the cheap ****, hahaha

Brutal.

But it looks so good. Both sides of the drive. Green and red old school solid colored c7 style, but LED. Not the cheap ****, hahaha
Bet it looks amazing. Kids have to LOVE it.

I would have quit after 100…

Happy Tuesday THP!!!

I made it past 3:30am today, but barely. 4:30am and I was wide awake.

christmas vacation GIF by hero0fwar

I'm going to start calling you Clark. Also we need photos of this thing lit up

No. I’m not going back and doing Tuesday again. I refuse.

🤣🤣🤣
I had to check my work calendar and watch to make sure I didn't live a very LOOONG dream yesterday lol

I didn't work Monday and really got thrown off seeing the neighbor's trash out by the road when I left this morning. I'm questioning everything.

Amy Sedaris What Day Is It GIF by truTV’s At Home with Amy Sedaris

Back