The Official Banter Away Thread

That is just insane to me that someone would do that.

I saw the title of that article and refuse to click it. Freaking disgusting!

If you entered the current Grandaddy contest and used a mood that was then cut from the list the next day, do you need to re-enter? Asking for a friend ;)

If you entered the current Grandaddy contest and used a mood that was then cut from the list the next day, do you need to re-enter? Asking for a friend ;)

Nope.

sounds like Ill be starting a bathroom upgrade project at home. Its a half bath and Im setting a pretty firm budget for it, but that means I'll be doing all the work myself. This is very close to a rant

sounds like Ill be starting a bathroom upgrade project at home. Its a half bath and Im setting a pretty firm budget for it, but that means I'll be doing all the work myself. This is very close to a rant
Never again! Good luck and I hope you stay within budget.

Amanda is in NC for her oral board exam prep conference and was on call the three days before that so I’ve had the trio of kiddos solo now for 8 of what will be 11 days and I am exhausted.

I do most of the cooking, laundry, cleaning, and child transport anyway, but having no short time relief in the evenings is tough.

I’m a badass Mr. Mom, and love it, but this Mr. Mom is exhausted and just wants beer and ice cream haha.

It's all fun and games until the main house shutoff doesnt work haha. Good luck dude!

Amanda is in NC for her oral board exam prep conference and was on call the three days before that so I’ve had the trio of kiddos solo now for 8 of what will be 11 days and I am exhausted.

I do most of the cooking, laundry, cleaning, and child transport anyway, but having no short time relief in the evenings is tough.

I’m a badass Mr. Mom, and love it, but this Mr. Mom is exhausted and just wants beer and ice cream haha.
I know your pain! Is your wife in Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill?

I know your pain! Is your wife in Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill?
She’s in Charlotte.

I tried to go with her and just golf the whole time, that was a no go. Haha

Dude, that combo of beer and ice cream is gnarly! What’s the time between them? And is it bad I want ice cream now?

Dude, that combo of beer and ice cream is gnarly! What’s the time between them? And is it bad I want ice cream now?
All out of both. Dad fail. Haha

Do it. Get it.

Enjoy it.

Do it. Get it.

Enjoy it.
All out and no one to watch the kids to go get it hahaha

On happier notes, my girls golf team are working their asses off and it’s starting to show. Boys are hit and miss, just too senior t laden more than anything.

All out of both. Dad fail. Haha

postmates or uber deliver? I believe in the resourcefulness of a dad who is out of beer.

postmates or uber deliver? I believe in the resourcefulness of a dad who is out of beer.
Those don’t exist in rural Oklahoma...I wish though!

Back