The Official Banter Away Thread

The damn drain tube came out today so that’s progress. Still pretty sore and if you saw my bruises you would think I have fought mike Tyson. But will be swinging again in hopefully 3 weeks. Good news is njo GErd issues since the procedure

Follow up appointment Thursday and I am going to tell doctor I am tired of eating blended soup haha

Almost Fiddy Plus 2
hahaha yeah, crushing that tuna.

My daughter's birthday party just ended and that means the annual 4 month spending spree for family birthdays and holidays is finally over!!! Usually that means it's a time to upgrade some equipment but now we have to save for my wife to start her own business in the next year. I'm not sure I'm capable of not buying new golf toys.
Entering all that is..... THP Experiences may solve this issue!

Whelp....that was a short night. Grrr

Restless night... So I read through the Granddaddy 2019 thread...got to page 200, sorry if I reacted to some old content but that was my first granddaddy thread... Wow what an experience... I think it's awesome that it's open to all skill levels too and the competition is definitely second to the experience.

There was a certain post that everyone seemed to chime in and reiterate what THP is all about which left a smile on my face.

Granddaddy 2020 is around the corner! Cannot wait to see the team. @MattyD-MPLS

Restless night... So I read through the Granddaddy 2019 thread...got to page 200, sorry if I reacted to some old content but that was my first granddaddy thread... Wow what an experience... I think it's awesome that it's open to all skill levels too and the competition is definitely second to the experience.

There was a certain post that everyone seemed to chime in and reiterate what THP is all about which left a smile on my face.

Granddaddy 2020 is around the corner! Cannot wait to see the team. @MattyD-MPLS
Haha. All good man. I woke up to a bunch of new notifications. You must have plowed through a great deal of posts.

Haha. All good man. I woke up to a bunch of new notifications. You must have plowed through a great deal of posts.
Yeah between not feeling well to rocking fussy baby... You guys rocked and the follow was awesome.

Not the worst way to spend 3:30-5:30... Thanks THP for keeping company with those new dads and sleepless nights...

THP the real MVP!

So I'm leaving for work this morning and I get to the end of the driveway and notice something out of the corner of my eye. I check traffic and when I look to the right, I see what had caught my eye as I was stopping at the end of the driveway. Someone hit a deer in front of the house last night and it ended up in the ditch. Not a small one, so I may still find car parts in the yard like I often do. Called the county and someone should be coming out to get it.

So I'm leaving for work this morning and I get to the end of the driveway and notice something out of the corner of my eye. I check traffic and when I look to the right, I see what had caught my eye as I was stopping at the end of the driveway. Someone hit a deer in front of the house last night and it ended up in the ditch. Not a small one, so I may still find car parts in the yard like I often do. Called the county and someone should be coming out to get it.

Is the ditch on your property? I had someone hit a deer in front of my house and the deer died 2 feet onto my property. Called the township/county and they said it’s their problem if it’s on the road and my problem if it’s on my property, regardless of how far into the property it is. Needless to say I was pretty furious about that.

I hate when there's roadkill in front of my house. Not something to see first thing in the morning either. Sorry to hear about the deer.

Is the ditch on your property? I had someone hit a deer in front of my house and the deer died 2 feet onto my property. Called the township/county and they said it’s their problem if it’s on the road and my problem if it’s on my property, regardless of how far into the property it is. Needless to say I was pretty furious about that.
Note to self: drag any dead animals into the street before calling county officials.

Its a county maintained road, so they maintain ditches and culverts. The site specifically list carcass removal.

It is still quite cold here with an abundant snowpack on the the ground. But with more light every day I feel the coming emergence of spring. That has me making plans. We often get windows of playable weather in early spring, esp. lower down in the valley where they have much less snow. If that happens I am going to take a week off and play 5-6 rounds in a row to get in some scores to re-establish a handicap and see if I can get used to arccos. That will be a nice start to the season. This plan came to me as I was throwing shovels of snow and delighting in watching my little female border collie do amazing back flips in concert with the flying snow. I was doing golf backflips in my brain at the same time.

It is a shame it didn't happen on a Friday or Saturday night....

"Let's go live to Tallahassee where there are reports of a.....deer carcass...in the middle of the road."

Back