The Official Banter Away Thread

This week is flying by. Only 3 more days till I am on vacation for a week. :oops: Really hoping for some sunshine and warmth

Traveler side. I also manage teams and have to approve travel and expenses. It actually seemed like a good new system. Copper River. I was surprised.
Interesting - I was always on the accounting side of it, and we use Concur. We had a decent system down and I don't mind it from my end. I've heard of certain traveler gripes with that system though too.

I'm sitting here wondering WTF is wrong with Adobe Premier Pro and the 14 minute video I just recorded for my website content I thought it was weird that the camera stopped recording after 7 min and then made me start a new video file. Man I was really good speaking and I managed to record the whole thing in Slow Motion.:LOL::LOL: Last time I used this camera was to film my golf swing. Well time to re-record!

I'm sitting here wondering WTF is wrong with Adobe Premier Pro and the 14 minute video I just recorded for my website content I thought it was weird that the camera stopped recording after 7 min and then made me start a new video file. Man I was really good speaking and I managed to record the whole thing in Slow Motion.:LOL::LOL: Last time I used this camera was to film my golf swing. Well time to re-record!

That is fairly common with some different camera types. It shouldn't stop recording, but rather just for size turn it into two files. In editing, it shouldn't have a clip or anything. Standard fare.

Interesting - I was always on the accounting side of it, and we use Concur. We had a decent system down and I don't mind it from my end. I've heard of certain traveler gripes with that system though too.

I work at a top tier Carnegie ranked research university. Lots of grant funded scholarly work that is massively distributed in terms of project and fiscal management. Centralized services need to work in that context. From what I can tell they did a good job. That has not been the case with other centralization efforts.

I can't even begin to express how excited I was to see this in a coworkers candy jar
20200219_160926.jpg

I can't even begin to express how excited I was to see this in a coworkers candy jar
View attachment 8928389

You need to ask them to hang out because they definitely have a time machine or a friend that does.... Blast from the freaking past right there....?

You need to ask them to hang out because they definitely have a time machine or a friend that does.... Blast from the freaking past right there....?

I remember as a kid going to Costco with my mom and always trying to sneak the giant box into the cart haha

And soon dunkaroos are coming back!

Why do I still think I’m 19 and not almost 42? I pulled my calf really bad chasing after a loose ball in our over 4” basketball league tonight. Of course after sitting for 4 minutes I think I can power through it. I played the 2nd half with a bum calf and now I’m really regretting it.

Why do I still think I’m 19 and not almost 42? I pulled my calf really bad chasing after a loose ball in our over 4” basketball league tonight. Of course after sitting for 4 minutes I think I can power through it. I played the 2nd half with a bum calf and now I’m really regretting it.
Over 4" basketball league....what you got against real real short people? ?

Seriously though, ice bath will help with recovery so much

Microwave safe bowl just exploded in the microwave. :mad:

Thought I was watching SNL...turns out it was a debate.

Being the idiot I am watched that train wreck that was called a debate and I was dumber afterwards

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

The plague beat my ass yesterday, and it looks like round two today.:confused:

The plague beat my ass yesterday, and it looks like round two today.:confused:
I hope it passes quick. I've got a sore throat I'm dealing with and my son said he has one too. Of course that happens when I'm going out of town for work.

I hope it passes quick. I've got a sore throat I'm dealing with and my son said he has one too. Of course that happens when I'm going out of town for work.
This kind of thing always times out this way. I had 15 in my 6 classes out yesterday with Flu AND Strep.

This kind of thing always times out this way. I had 15 in my 6 classes out yesterday with Flu AND Strep.
I am one that rarely gets sick, but I got sick about a month ago and that sucker hung on me like it was chained to me. Fourteen days later I was still feeling bad and even after that had some occasional bouts. I would say it took about 3 weeks plus to clear up.

I have a friend who thinks he lost his keys every time we get back to the parking lot because he puts them somewhere different each time.. ?
I got tired of this happening to me - I make sure I put things in the same place every single time.
I have become what I once despised

Another dusting of snow last night, wish it would stop.

Running late for my round and now the window is frozen. :mad: Damn chilly temps.

Back