The Official Banter Away Thread

Global warming my ass!!!
.View attachment 8928469
giphy.gif

Off to the doctor appointment,

That's your clue to move when you see temperatures like that!! ?

Waiting on the doctor. I’m on time he is not.

The plague beat my ass yesterday, and it looks like round two today.:confused:

My cure that usually works
Waiting on the doctor. I’m on time he is not.

Doctor's office show up 15 minutes for an appointment, so that way you can wait 30 minutes to see Dr. UGH!!!!!!!

It is mid February and my family has had two potentially serious health scares. “Scares” means it ultimately turned out okay. I truly am extremely grateful for that. But this isn’t exactly the version of “better” I had in mind when I said 2019 could kiss my ass and 2020 was going to be better.

It is mid February and my family has had two potentially serious health scares. “Scares” means it ultimately turned out okay. I truly am extremely grateful for that. But this isn’t exactly the version of “better” I had in mind when I said 2019 could kiss my ass and 2020 was going to be better.

Sorry to hear that Frank, positive thoughts to you and your fam.

I never knew my local Walmart carried good balls (b-rx, CS, Pro-V1, etc.)...

Needed a change and felt inspired so chopped my hair off went bleached blonde and currently dying it blue?

It would seem my car has a cabin air filter.... after 8 years of believing it did not.

What a mess.

hahahaha that's pretty funny in a bummer sort of way.
Even better when I paid for a $200 inspection a year ago when my car was coming off warranty.

Clearly some items were missed.

It would seem my car has a cabin air filter.... after 8 years of believing it did not.

What a mess.
That’s probably pretty gross, but should be a cheap and easy fix

Joining my golf club membership has saved me lots of money so I can buy more golf stuff. Random thought. ;)

Back