The Official Banter Away Thread

Club X has a length of A, head speed of B, dynamic loft at impact of C

Club Y has a length equal to A, head speed equal to B, and dynamic loft at impact equal to C

X and Y have different numbers on the bottom, but would carry distance and spin be the same numbers?

🤔🤔🤔

Wife just dunked an Oreo in her tea

Between that and the realization she eats her corn on the cob like a sociopath

That's 2 strikes right there

Also, Costco needs to carry double stuff.. these standard ones are just not cutting it

Also, Costco needs to carry double stuff.. these standard ones are just not cutting it
Sleep with one eye open for sure..

Haha, if it wasn’t something I grew up eating, I could see the hesitation, but it really is delicious.
I guess I'll take your word for it, unless someone hands it to me an lies about what it is I'll never try it

Club X has a length of A, head speed of B, dynamic loft at impact of C

Club Y has a length equal to A, head speed equal to B, and dynamic loft at impact equal to C

X and Y have different numbers on the bottom, but would carry distance and spin be the same numbers?

🤔🤔🤔
No? My guess is spin would be different.... but I know nothing.

Maybe a demonstration is needed!?

Sleep with one eye open for sure..
I was thinking the same thing

Speaking of Oreos, I determined last night that 5 seconds is the optimal dunk time for an Oreo in a glass of milk. Change my mind.

Speaking of Oreos, I determined last night that 5 seconds is the optimal dunk time for an Oreo in a glass of milk. Change my mind.

I leave it (well two of them for optimal replenishment) soaking int he milk, spoon underneath it, lift it out, drain most of the milk, and devour in one bite

Replace it, then 15 seconds later the one in there as well is ready, replace and repeat

#fattyfattyfatty

All this working from home is making me think it’s Friday every night which means I’m tempted to drink a beer every night 🤦🏼‍♂️

I throw them in my mouth two at a time and take a chug of milk as a chaser.

All this working from home is making me think it’s Friday every night which means I’m tempted to drink a beer every night 🤦🏼‍♂️
Hold the phone...tonight’s not Friday?

did I miss the memo that said alcohol consumption is limited to Friday evenings? cuz that's a stupid memo.

did I miss the memo that said alcohol consumption is limited to Friday evenings? cuz that's a stupid memo.
It was a footnote on page 1176 of the COVID stimulus bill...

Everyday is Friday for the foreseeable future.
And Monday. Every day feels like a Monday Friday. Or a Friday Monday.

Back