The Official Banter Away Thread

Yes. Nectar of the gods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So long as the gods like eggnog and it’s Christmas! That’s the best time for rum.

Up at 630 for work on a Sunday but still excited because I get to play 18 today. Woot!

Up at 630 for work on a Sunday but still excited because I get to play 18 today. Woot!
Is it Sunday? I honestly have no clue anymore what day it is.

That means I have to do some online lessons for tomorrow.

Is it Sunday? I honestly have no clue anymore what day it is.

That means I have to do some online lessons for tomorrow.

Yup. Sunday it is.

It’s nice to see businesses here starting to do things in spite of our hack governor.

Walmart, whIch yes, I know it answers to national calls, here is FINALLY limiting entry into the store. There is a specific number allowed on at one time and only one person per family can go in to shop. Lots of happy husbands sitting in cars now haha

Interesting. I have no sense of the days anymore.
Furlough plus a tyrannical toddler has killed my mental calendar.

There is a petition floating around on facebook for our governor to allow golf courses to open. I don't normally participate in that kind of stuff but dammit I want to play golf!

I’ll trade you, for twin 2 year olds ;)
no deal!

At least the twins can play together!

I swear we have watched the entirety of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse since all this started.

Interesting. I have no sense of the days anymore.
Seeing how we are all on thp every day and no one can remember there day of the week... I think above the countdown clock it should say hello today is (day of week)

Seeing how we are all on thp every day and no one can remember there day of the week... I think above the countdown clock it should say hello today is (day of week)

You mean a calendar? Yup. We have one, just click the word calendar in the menu car and you can see exactly what day it is. :D

That’s 200 dollars that should have gone towards rum.
Wine over rum every single time. I like rum.... but not with dinner or at home lonely quarantining lol

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Back