The Official Banter Away Thread

So weekdays are the ones where I stay in my pajamas, sit in front of a computer until I’m done working, and then swing on the sim until I’m sore. And weekends are the ones where I stay in my pajamas, do yardwork until I’m done, and then swing on the sim until I’m sore. This is a fine line and I fear one day I may wake up and start the wrong routine.

Interesting. I have no sense of the days anymore.
I’m still going to work and cant keep track of the days. I’m constantly left searching for the date when explaining timelines...

Getting ready to kick of my golf season this week. One course opened today but way too busy for a coronavirus opening on a sunny Sunday. I have a 10am tee time Wednesday at an awesome course. I'll save my pennies for that one. That will be the perfect kick off. My home course where I have a pass should open by the end of the week. Arccos sensors paired. Bag is restocked. I'm ready.

Remember when *newspapers had sports sections?

*For younger people a newspaper was printed news often delivered to the home each morning. You couldn’t “like” it. o_O
I used to save the sports page for last as a treat. Now I pick it up and lay it aside and don’t even look at it. A strange outcome indeed.

The ignore button is an overlooked feature of the Forum. I use it very sparingly.

You can turn your ignore button off.

@GolferGal said some quarantine time was necessary.

This is a PSA for THPers.
You have to work really hard to get banned from THP. Really hard. Sent to the penalty box for a week or two happens, but even that is super rare.

But now for the PSA part of this. If that happens, dont create a new account and try to join under another name, The system will most likely pick it up and its just in poor taste.

Lots going on in the world right now. Take a time out for a bit, and if you feel like you were wronged in some way, the contact us on the website is not exactly hidden.

You have to work really hard to get banned from THP. Really hard. Sent to the penalty box for a week or two happens, but even that is super rare.

But now for the PSA part of this. If that happens, dont create a new account and try to join under another name, The system will most likely pick it up and its just in poor taste.

Lots going on in the world right now. Take a time out for a bit, and if you feel like you were wronged in some way, the contact us on the website is not exactly hidden.
I feel like I can make a movie trailer about this 😂.

@GolferGal and the Banhammer of Justice.

Oof. Yeah, alts are a no-no almost anywhere, and it's pretty easy to pick it up.

A little dose of....

It’s a Sunday that feels like a Thurfrisatamonday.

Me too. I am exhausted from the nothing I have done. Actually, I did clean all the pollen off our outdoor stuff today, so there is that. That must be why I am so tired, that’s some serious manual labor.
Haha, you should nap then.

I accept. I’ve got things on lockdown here.

After 2 days of yard work I wish I could just recover in bed the next 3 days.. but I'll have to just take stretching and laying on the floor in my office ... Not looking forward to tomorrow bleghhh

Ever have that feeling that you need to do something? I’m having that right now so tomorrow morning, I am getting up early and driving to Hammock Beach to see my father briefly. Going to make for a long day, but its something I have to do.

Wife and I have decided that it’s time to cut the cord. We are going to go with Hulu live or something. We already have Netflix, Disney+, etc. Going to have to figure out what to do when football season comes around, but we will enjoy saving more then $100 a month.

Wife and I have decided that it’s time to cut the cord. We are going to go with Hulu live or something. We already have Netflix, Disney+, etc. Going to have to figure out what to do when football season comes around, but we will enjoy saving more then $100 a month.
When football time comes, send me a message. If the same sites I used last year are up, it’s no issue. And if you have an Apple TV (or something you can broadcast to from a phone), you won’t miss a thing.

It’s a Sunday that feels like a Thurfrisatamonday.
Exactly. I worked today because I had nothing else to do for a few hours despite it being a beautiful day. This world is a weird place. So now, drink time.

Back