The Official Banter Away Thread

Spent some time this morning looking for the smoke alarm that was beeping. Found it AND had a 9V battery to replace the dead one. I think it’s gonna be a good day!
hahahha detective mode activate.

There is a thread dropping at 10am.
If you are a Tiger fan, you will want to watch it.
But more importantly, if you skim it, you will hate yourself later.

Windy, cold and rainy today. High around 48. Beautiful Spring weather in the Northeast today. More rain tomorrow too.

There is a thread dropping at 10am.
If you are a Tiger fan, you will want to watch it.
But more importantly, if you skim it, you will hate yourself later.
Attention to detail! You got it thanks for heads up!

This whole learning from home thing is going great :ROFLMAO:

11E22A71-300C-4CEE-B44F-83E63CB224DF.jpeg

We're on week 3 or 4 (I can't remember anymore) of at home learning and things are starting to south a bit. These kids are getting squirrelly!

No kidding. The little guy on the table is putting on a show for all of his brother's classmates and teachers on Zoom.

• Haha
Reactions: KEV
Just spent the last hour in the basement.

Thanks, Tornado sirens - Not particularly entertaining.
Rookie. You’re supposed to go out in the yard and watch. That’s how us professionals do it. ;)

Rookie. You’re supposed to go out in the yard and watch. That’s how us professionals do it. ;)
I did what I was told haha

Usually our storms are at night, which is lame. I want to see it unfold in daylight.

I did what I was told haha

Usually our storms are at night, which is lame. I want to see it unfold in daylight.
It never gets old, I can tell you that :oops:

I guess I'm hairy. 😬:ROFLMAO:
Ollie patted my fro today and said “Daddy wearin’ hat?”

SO close to going shaved head again. Tough between that and not cutting until August.:unsure:

SO close to going shaved head again. Tough between that and not cutting until August.:unsure:
Shave, shave, shave....

Shave, shave, shave....
Used to when I coached football and there after a year or so. Doc wanted me to grow it out some, and she’s the boss. Not sure if she’s ready for full on flowing locks though haha

I know there are a lot of people dealing with more dire situations than I am (an i and thankful for the blessings I have), but I really want things to get back to normal, whatever that looks like. It's an weird feeling driving to work and seeing 1/4 of the cars on the road. Luckily courses are still open around here and I can get out, but I cannot wait for things to normalize for everyone.

Appears our governor declared golf courses non essential but didn’t say they had to close. Either close em all or keep em open. Good grief.

Not gonna lie, I would love to see a tornado in person. Give me somewhere desolate like a field, so it doesn't mess anyone's property up. It can only be for 60 seconds or so before it ropes out, but I'd love to just see one form, hear the roar, and watch it for a bit. Then it can go away, I'd be cool with that.

1586445704370.jpeg

What's a good price to pay for a sc200? I hear @JB prefers it over the sc300 🤣

Someone local is listing it for 175, may try and get it for a little less

Appears our governor declared golf courses non essential but didn’t say they had to close. Either close em all or keep em open. Good grief.

Front 9 = essential. Back 9 = non essential

Back