The Official Banter Away Thread

If the movie Twister comes on, I will watch it. Every. Effing. Time. :oops:

Anyone else’s locker room have these sections?

A few of us were reminiscing about our clubman products since we have not been in the locker room since early March.
06FC6B34-15CE-4F78-B58C-2944C03331A7.jpeg

I do not miss cable for this very reason lmao
I should have added the fine print, when Amanda is on call and I have choice of what to watch...it’s usually Twister or Jurassic Park.

Why? No clue.

I am so thankful that I have not moved in almost 20 years and counting. I have had to spend almost every weekend the past six moving one of my offices to a new one. Just a 1000 square feet of office takes how long? I can’t imagine moving a full house. For those that move often, my hat to you.

I am so thankful that I have not moved in almost 20 years and counting. I have had to spend almost every weekend the past six moving one of my offices to a new one. Just a 1000 square feet of office takes how long? I can’t imagine moving a full house. For those that move often, my hat to you.
Sounds absolutely awful.

Moving helps reduce the accumulation of junk you either don't need or don't want.... ;)

Moving helps reduce the accumulation of junk you either don't need or don't want.... ;)
After my umteenth fight with my wife, who has been wonderful helping and deserves so much praise, I said when we ever move I want to just have a whole house sale and everything must go. Sell it all. The less to pack and move the better. I will buy new stuff. 😂

The last time we moved, I was already relocated and my wife stayed behind to finish selling the house, pack everything up and tie up all the loose ends. She held a couple of garage sales and got rid of a bunch of our stuff, and I didn't even want to know what she sold some of my stuff for. She just wanted it gone, and I'm sure some people made out like bandits. Ski gear, scuba gear, dirt bike parts and gear, a full home gym setup with a power rack, Oly weights, full racks of dumbbells, etc. I probably would have cried if I knew what they went for.

After my umteenth fight with my wife, who has been wonderful helping and deserves so much praise, I said when we ever move I want to just have a whole house sale and everything must go. Sell it all. The less to pack and move the better. I will buy new stuff. 😂
sorta what I did the last time I moved..... sold what could.... put 'free' sign on other items and used a dumpster for still others.... wife still looking for items I sent to dumpster heaven :giggle:. My stock response has become.....'haven't seen that since we packed and moved'...

The last time we moved, I was already relocated and my wife stayed behind to finish selling the house, pack everything up and tie up all the loose ends. She held a couple of garage sales and got rid of a bunch of our stuff, and I didn't even want to know what she sold some of my stuff for. She just wanted it gone, and I'm sure some people made out like bandits. Ski gear, scuba gear, dirt bike parts and gear, a full home gym setup with a power rack, Oly weights, full racks of dumbbells, etc. I probably would have cried if I knew what they went for.
to the victor goes the spoils.... women always win in the long run

Laid a few hundred feet of vinyl flooring yesterday and today and shot a very sore 82 this morning. Looks like a stiff swing is the key to success 🤔

what, shooting a sore 82 or laying a couple hundred sq ft of flooring? :oops:
Definitely the latter, but a chip in birdie and 3 par saves on the back nine have me skeptical about the 82 as well! I’ve put in the practice time so I think I may have finally drilled it into my head not to swing so darn hard.

Definitely the latter, but a chip in birdie and 3 par saves on the back nine have me skeptical about the 82 as well! I’ve put in the practice time so I think I may have finally drilled it into my head not to swing so darn hard.
whatever it takes to shoot 82, I'm all in..... I give you props.... If I did all that work in one day, I couldn't play for a week let alone the next day!

Removing arccos sensors. It does provide fun data, but time to try something else. I might try GolfShot to track some things, but overall scorecard and pencil works well for me. I like the simple practice of writing down my score and stats I want to track. I can revisit arccos later if needed.

More gardening, yard work, weekend went gardening, yard, drywall, walking 18 then more yard work.

Happy Memorial Day out there THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting prepared for a job interview that I have tomorrow morning. Would love to get this positions so hopefully it goes well. Wish me luck!

Getting prepared for a job interview that I have tomorrow morning. Would love to get this positions so hopefully it goes well. Wish me luck!

Good luck

Definitely not a sustainable strategy though 😆
I have a project that you can come do... I mean I want you to get better at golf sooo might as well help your skills!

I have a project that you can come do... I mean I want you to get better at golf sooo might as well help your skills!
😆 Will work for food, beer, and greens fees!

Good luck and be confident. You got this.

Back