The Official Banter Away Thread

Oh boy, somebody mistakenly sent an email to All Hands this morning.
😆 Queue the Reply All responses. Please remove me from this chain.🤦‍♂️

At least it’s Friday!

I wonder how many things have I accidentally printed to the work network printer since I’ve started working from home...?

I wonder how many things have I accidentally printed to the work network printer since I’ve started working from home...?
Doesn't matter, it's probably out of paper from everybody else doing it too.

I see 5 months there that look remotely habitable. :ROFLMAO:

Our averages (high / low / monthly rainfall):

January --- 64° / 44° / 0.76"
February --- 70° / 47° / 0.45"
March --- 77° / 52° / 0.62"
April --- 85° / 59° / 0.06"
May --- 96° / 69° / 0.03"
June --- 105° / 77° / 0.01"
July --- 109° / 85° / 0.15"
August --- 108° / 84° / 0.33"
September --- 101° / 75° / 0.36"
October --- 88° / 62° / 0.30"
November --- 74° / 51° / 0.33"
December --- 63° / 43° / 0.44"

the perfect non-geriatric place to have a winter home... Arizona has spring training too.... soooo....

AZ from January to Beginning of May - Phoeniz, AZ - I am sure I could manage to work remotely or employer has an office (Thanks COVID)
June through September - Cleveland, OH
October through December Phoenix, AZ again!

Holy crap this new chiropractic place I'm going to has some awesome gadgets
20200529_161854.jpg

Like a pressure chamber for legal for recovery.. maybe I should've done this after golf tomorrow, but as a warm up for grilling beer and cigars it's pretty good too

Perfect Friday Afternoon Laughs

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Twins are climbing out of cribs...but NOT ready for beds yet. f**k. f**k. f**k.

that makes me mad for you.

What city do you play in?
My course is located in Copetown, Ontario which is halfway between Brantford and Hamilton.

It actually worked out not bad, we got 13 holes in before a 10-15 minutes shower passed through while playing the 14th and 15th holes. Finished the round with no issues.

Maybe Mother Nature felt your anger?

My course is located in Copetown, Ontario which is halfway between Brantford and Hamilton.

It actually worked out not bad, we got 13 holes in before a 10-15 minutes shower passed through while playing the 14th and 15th holes. Finished the round with no issues.

Glad you made it through!!!

I grew up in London, and spent some time in Barrie. I don't know a ton about Ontario golf, but I know they take it seriously up there.

Putt off to see who makes the bag tomorrow. 6M wants to get back in the bag I think. Spider on notice. SeeMore the long shot.
4EC04421-F6BF-4685-931C-F1F88554F4A2.jpeg

Putt off to see who makes the bag tomorrow. 6M wants to get back in the bag I think. Spider on notice. SeeMore the long shot.
View attachment 8946412

6M was my game for a couple of years. still have it. Short handle or dual balanced? It took the Toulon Las Vegas to kick it out of hte back but it's still here, watching and waiting.

Hmmm, only about 2 1/2 hours away. :D

6M was my game for a couple of years. still have it. Short handle or dual balanced? It took the Toulon Las Vegas to kick it out of hte back but it's still here, watching and waiting.
Short handle - also always watching and waiting! It’s a good putter for me.

Who won?!

I’m betting the crazy looking one :LOL:
Smart bet. It’s in for 2 rounds this weekend. Or 1 if it doesn’t deliver tomorrow.

being a parent is a constant battle of:

should I let them do this and learn their lesson, or do I need to stop this.

It’s nice cutting my own hair at home because I’m allowed to drink beer while I get my hair cut 😎

It’s nice cutting my own hair at home because I’m allowed to drink beer while I get my hair cut 😎
I miss the days of just shaving my head. Damn this bet with the Doc, I won’t let her win.

Hair gonna be crazzzzyyyyy come August 1

I miss the days of just shaving my head. Damn this bet with the Doc, I won’t let her win.

I've been shaving my head for so long I don't know what I would do if I had to grow it back.

I got a great head buzzing electric razor for Christmas from my sister and Dr. Wife made me return it. Now she deals with the limitation of my talent with clippers and scissors. I’m not sure either option is what she was looking for 😆

I cut my hair today... Let's just say it's a very good thing I wear hats.

I cut my hair today... Let's just say it's a very good thing I wear hats.
My record is probably 4-5 cuts before an oops buzz. But I figure every 2 cuts buys me a dozen Supersofts and I can work with that math

Back