The Official Banter Away Thread

Looooks soooooo yummmy. Just need some avgolemono and gigantes and you are set.

There was some fakes soupa but I didnt feel like punishing my wife tonight

There was some fakes soupa but I didnt feel like punishing my wife tonight

Ahhh. My wife was gifted all my family's recipes and she's been going through them. Not quite up to my mom and grandmother but getting there. :)

Ahhh. My wife was gifted all my family's recipes and she's been going through them. Not quite up to my mom and grandmother but getting there. :)
I made the mistake of, after my wife spending hoooours with yia yia making my favorite food, saying the dolmades were not quite as good as YY's... yup, never seen those again since

Then again my wife set the fire alarm off last night in the middle of my therapy session cooking pork chops.. apparently too much effort to check the oven.. I hope out future kids get my cooking ability

Air conditioning. I love ya. I couldn't live without ya. But ya make me so cold and stiff in da knees. :eek:

carpal tunnel is the worst. I only get it when I work from home... so now this is a major problem.

The Irons my first choice, hell they would be in my bag right now!
But from past experience I know it's a Trap. 19 years together and I've been seeing travel destinations ads in our email.

Tommorrow will be the big test, she coming to pick out a camper,I am going for fully loaded model, solar panels and all. Might get those irons after all.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Maybe pull a little "back room" deal with the trailer dealer and have a set of Mavs left under the kitchen sink or something like that? $800 isn't much on a $25K purchase. It could easily be written up as "customer verification" or something like that...

Hard decision ahead. Spend quality time with the wife tomorrow on my day off or a free 18 holes with 3 of my friends at our other buddies course.
Your wife will always be there, but a free round of golf only comes along every so often. Hopefully your couch is comfortable.

Good morning everyone.

Visiting front range in Colorado. Heat! 90’s F. Feels good, but I need to acclimate. I am also chugging water and barely quenching thirst.
Have a good time. Probably a little warm for you.

Chiropractor acupuncture and massage fit this mornings line up, then motorcycle ride... lawn mowing is the combo breaker for an otherwise perfectly relaxing day

Does anyone else do a complete media block out at least one morning a week? Are used to do it and I did it again this morning. It was wonderful: I cleaned my grips, Rolled some putts, sat outside for a bit, and just turned off my brain. It was nice. Was this what it was like before the internet?

Does anyone else do a complete media block out at least one morning a week? Are used to do it and I did it again this morning. It was wonderful: I cleaned my grips, Rolled some putts, sat outside for a bit, and just turned off my brain. It was nice. Was this what it was like before the internet?

i do that a few times a week. I’ve chosen to dive into prayer and try to start my day with a good balance before even thinking about turning on the news (internet or tv). I’ve found it helps me a lot & even more so with the current situations we find ourselves in.

Look at this picture posted, double whammy, feet and toilet! Dammmnnn...

E68AEF60-AA8D-45CE-8A16-B448219332BE.jpeg

First haircut since February and it feels oh so good.

I stopped following all news completely. I have enough going on with the move I decided I wasn't going to stress myself out with all the awful in the world, so I stopped completely and it's been amazing!

Last edited:
I stoppe following all news completely. I have enough going on with the move I decided I wasn't going to stress myself out with all the awful in the world, so I stopped completely and it's been amazing!
I've posted it before and I'll post it again: They don't tell us nothing good no how!

First haircut since February and it feels oh so good.
I'm still holding out. I've had the wife use the #3 on the sides and back but haven't cut the top since March.

330CF37B-3A18-4E0A-B0ED-ED55AD20A303.jpeg

Is that a break light? Belt buckle? Hitch cover?
It’s a buckle someone made for me. We are going to give it away on social next week

Back