The Official Banter Away Thread

Cleaning out a classroom of 13 years has been EMOTIONAL today.

We can now check all the boxes.
225c196b3fb5803136c2d15be0979750.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I’ve always believed that life changes like a circle but I’m beginning to see that isn’t really the case. An aggressive zig zag is more right for 2020.

I’ve always believed that life changes like a circle but I’m beginning to see that isn’t really the case. An aggressive zig zag is more right for 2020.
I have compared 2020 to a game of Chutes and Ladders. Excepts it’s all Chutes but for one ladder that leads to hidden surprise Chute.

This weekend is going to be great with all sports back. My wife is going to want to kill me. I love the fact that I am going to have NBA, NHL, PGA, and MLB all on my tv all weekend.

My brother in law just got his first mini-van..I thought one of these stickers would be appropriate...

...his wife shut us down.

49aee7f787b886609b24dbeafbe3d15a.jpg

Not gonna lie.....this is one comfy ass shirt!!!!
749AECA3-E3E3-4026-B93F-02CE8B045199.jpeg

I showed up today for a Titleist Thursday event only to discover I wasn't on the schedule.

A quick check of my phone confirmed my appointment is for the 27th: of August!

When I booked it, it showed the last 2 weeks of the month. I took the last Thursday of the month. I guess I should have looked at the month.

Anyone have a product they recommend for sealing a small hairline crack in a pvc pipe?? its from my furnace blower drain pipe... started leaking today so had to pry off a large tall cabinet.. went around and did everything to unclog a pipe, didnt notice tile 3 hours later it is likely this small crack

Just passed my 5 year mark of being a staff writer for this wonderful place. Time flies.

My employer just announced Work from Home in effect extended until 3JAN2021..... WTF!
Sounds about right. We have had the talk that 2021 is more and more likely.
I got the call on Wednesday we're being called back to the office starting Monday. We'll see how this goes.
Friend of ours has told me he won't be back in the office before 2021
Jen is possibly going to be the same as the last she heard from her work is that they are not changing anything in the near future

Me....I got a call earlier this week to say I am back in the office from Monday

I was cleaning up the text message log on my phone and came across this message - you just can't make stuff like this up:
Stupidty.jpg
How am I supposed to know what the password to her iPhone is???:mad:

Now Florida can check all the boxes.
fc5ddb669fae1b76fe70671e07670ccb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

No warm up balls allowed for lessons anymore. Thanks a lot C19

Does this count for the dress code thread?

5C7D30F6-5780-464A-B8CA-E2A7D6B80106.jpeg

No warm up balls allowed for lessons anymore. Thanks a lot C19
I'd love to hear the logic behind that decision. I'm guessing that the regular range facility is closed?

A cool PSA from Kevin Na's caddy Kenny Harms about cleaning clubs the proper way:

I'd love to hear the logic behind that decision. I'm guessing that the regular range facility is closed?
They say they can’t control social distancing

They say they can’t control social distancing
That seems like a real reach to me. You are taking a lesson, and I assume that PPE protocols are in place. Getting to hit some balls first to warm up should be no different than hitting shots during your lesson, but then again I'm not making the rules. I agree with you that it stinks. End of story.

I got myself on video today and I think I’m under plane coming into the ball. This should be fun to fix and is sure to cause a million new problems. Yay!

Back