The Official Banter Away Thread

Say a prayer... Was doing some stuff and went to check my rangefinder pouch. Yep empty....left my NX9 HD at course on the cart.

Whats the likelihood someone turned it in...few and far between I'm guessing.

Sometimes I am such an idiot :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
Say a prayer... Was doing some stuff and went to check my rangefinder pouch. Yep empty....left my NX9 HD at course on the cart.

Whats the likelihood someone turned it in...brew and far between I'm guessing.

Oh man that’s not good. I’m rooting for you

Oh man that’s not good. I’m rooting for you
Yeah that damn magnet gets me in more trouble... Ughhh really pissed. Ruined my night

Friend of ours has told me he won't be back in the office before 2021
Jen is possibly going to be the same as the last she heard from her work is that they are not changing anything in the near future

Me....I got a call earlier this week to say I am back in the office from Monday
🤔🤔😳

Really hope you get lucky.

Really hope you get lucky.
Ughhh what are the chances... Maybe there is a great cart guy washing and sanitizing right? Left message at clubhouse and on social but a lot of time between my dumbest move in golf and now...

During my round today, I had to find someone’s cell phone they dropped while driving in the cart. Twice. And also unstuck a golf cart that someone tried to drive over and got the rear end off the ground so it was stuck.

How does all of that happen in a single round?

Yeah that damn magnet gets me in more trouble... Ughhh really pissed. Ruined my night
This is the single reason I haven't purchased a magnet case for my range finder. I keep it in the cubby sitting in the open case so that it's handy. I found a nifty magnetic cigar holder on the course once. I don't smoke cigars but it worked great for cigarette butts while I was on the course. It lasted a full two rounds before I forgot it on a cart. From that point on, I talked myself out of the magnetic range finder case.

Ughhh what are the chances... Maybe there is a great cart guy washing and sanitizing right? Left message at clubhouse and on social but a lot of time between my dumbest move in golf and now...
Sending positive thoughts.

Anyone that thinks FB was a good invention, I have a few choice words for you.

My employer just announced Work from Home in effect extended until 3JAN2021..... WTF!
I know of many Bay Area tech companies taking that route. Our buildings are virtually empty but not quite. My job requires I be there thankfully as I’d go crazy.

Hope you have better luck than I did. I've "lost" a rangefinder and a pair of Oakley sunglasses by leaving them in the cart. I now scour the cart like a scavenger after every round, looking in every pocket, cup holder and anywhere else I could have left something!

During my round today, I had to find someone’s cell phone they dropped while driving in the cart. Twice. And also unstuck a golf cart that someone tried to drive over and got the rear end off the ground so it was stuck.

How does all of that happen in a single round?

I said I was sorry 😂

GOOD PEOPLE STILL EXIST!!

SITTING AT PRO SHOP! leaving a tip for their honesty!

Awesome news. A little of faith in humanity restored.

image.jpg
it is 97 at 5:15 am and the sun isn’t up. I am driving two hours to meet up with some Tucson friends and playing golf. THP and this game has me doing some crazy things at times.

View attachment 8955825
it is 97 at 5:15 am and the sun isn’t up. I am driving two hours to meet up with some Tucson friends and playing golf. THP and this game has me doing some crazy things at times.
Nothing better than a early round with THPERS!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Happy ending! Glad to hear you got it back!

View attachment 8955825
94° here at 6:00 am, forecast high of 116° today. Heading out the door in a few to play in Men's Club. Stay hydrated!

Anyone that thinks FB was a good invention, I have a few choice words for you.
My best recommendation - take it off anything mobile. I made the password uber complex and saved it on a single computer in the house. I check it maybe once a month. Very easy to ignore and laugh at that way while still letting family contact you.

Made good time and jt is cooler here DAC3257F-BC5E-45A9-8D6F-7EA32695706B.jpeg

Look who just showed up! 😳 I’m more afraid of this guy than I am of COVID!
7ED765B5-6E8E-4A50-B43C-5CD501952AFB.jpeg

8-yr old son: "Wow, that's a big breast!"

(My wife slaughtered some Cornish hens this morning.)

Back