The Official Banter Away Thread

Bit of a rant as well, but I am back in a new office for work and the forum is blocked by IT and mobile signal is terrible so my time on THP is going to be limited from now on

We have a goat going into labor, and the kids have set up their chairs to watch like they're at a little league baseball game.

:surrender:

That was very inconsiderate! My only hope is he is new to golf and maybe it was the first tine there. Surprised he didn’t grab your clubs and start hitting them too!
That may have put me over the edge.....
After speaking to my son about what happened, he was pretty sure the guy did it purposely thinking that I was done and walking away. The hitting stalls are 'extra' far apart due to Covid and my bag was sitting to the far right of the bay making it look like nobody was hitting.... the fact that my 6i was laying on the ground was not an deterrent.
Either way, in hind sight it was a few balls hit and probably not that big a deal..... :sneaky:

We have a goat going into labor, and the kids have set up their chairs to watch like they're at a little league baseball game.

:surrender:
Ah....the miracle of birth....hope they don't throw up like my daughter when she saw her first calf born.😳🤮🤣🤣

I may have been driving over the speed limit listening to Dakken earlier today.....potentially.....possibly.

That may have put me over the edge.....
After speaking to my son about what happened, he was pretty sure the guy did it purposely thinking that I was done and walking away. The hitting stalls are 'extra' far apart due to Covid and my bag was sitting to the far right of the bay making it look like nobody was hitting.... the fact that my 6i was laying on the ground was not an deterrent.
Either way, in hind sight it was a few balls hit and probably not that big a deal..... :sneaky:
Meany!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Finally hot power a couple hours ago.. freezer stuff is saved thankfully. But nothing taken our for dinner so hitting local Italian joint

Just a day from hell at work, tomorrow will be even worse

Hope everything turns out ok. We got 4 inches of rain (3rd highest single day amount) in Albany area. Some power outages and trees down but nothing significant in my town.

I may have just found an in to play probably the most exclusive private course in South Dakota. I really need to get that customer to like me so I can make that happen.
Just ask. They might just surprise you.

35%....less than I thought it might be

I did my part! 9 out of 14 clubs became Titleist over the last month. Looking to replace a couple of others. Oh, and I need to order some more balls soon.

Tomorrow could be very difficult. I'm only 3 hours post-workout and already my quads are killing me. Like hard to walk.

Because...
159274cfdca7a14eaae682c5aea99592.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

We've had a couple cool days final and no golf on the calendar. Hope it stays this way through the weekend.

JB thought today was Friday...I thought today was Wednesday. We are clearly very confused today haha.
Average the two of you and you are spot on!

Catching up on the thread. I am terrified of hurricanes. The thought of living somewhere that gets them annually or even every 2-3 years terrifies me.

Catching up on the thread. I am terrified of hurricanes. The thought of living somewhere that gets them annually or even every 2-3 years terrifies me.

They can be devastating, but 9/10 times they turn out to be nothing more than a really bad thunderstorm. It's also nice that, unlike other natural disasters, you get a pretty good warning that it's coming so you can prepare accordingly.

Mmmmmm, pretty good way to end a chaotic work week
20200806_205044_1.gif

20200806_205126.jpg

Well the injuries due to the fall yesterday are showing their best this morning. Its funny how the parts that I initially thought would be the worst just hurt, turns out I can add the right wrist to the list and it is the most bothering so far.
Thankfully the left knee is just sore, the left thigh muscle is pretty sharp also but that should stretch out, another self correcting error on my part. Do not get directly involved with loading containers anymore, just stand and point like a proper old man boss should.

Yo Yo Yo....and Yo

Its Friday, im in a IDGAF mode, Its 7:24 and im already ready to mix a drink!

Im so excited for Mystery Bags today!

Back