The Official Banter Away Thread

We have an oversized three car garage which is why we decided the sprayer needed to happen. This garage has so much potential but it was overrun with spider webs and neglect for so long. I’m super excited to make it fresh and new.
Nice thing is painted walls seem to help with the spider webs. Maybe it’s my imagination but I get very few. It’s definitely worth the effort and you will be happy you did for many years. It’s been 6 years and I still love it.

Currently looking for semi experienced DIY painter with sprayer skills who has great enthusiasm to turn dingy neglected garage area Into revitalized, bright, welcoming space! 😇 Seriously

I HATE TO PAINT!

Nice thing is painted walls seem to help with the spider webs. Maybe it’s my imagination but I get very few. It’s definitely worth the effort and you will be happy you did for many years. It’s been 6 years and I still love it.
around here the spiders see a painted wall and go "oh nice this wall has grab handles"

Currently looking for semi experienced DIY painter with sprayer skills who has great enthusiasm to turn dingy neglected garage area Into revitalized, bright, welcoming space! 😇 Seriously

I HATE TO PAINT!
I did mine before I moved anything in. I knew I wouldn’t do it once every thing was in place.

I did mine before I moved anything in. I knew I wouldn’t do it once every thing was in place.

We are having the garage floor refinished and it is a 3 day process, so everything is out now fortunately.

We are having the garage floor refinished and it is a 3 day process, so everything is out now fortunately.
It will be well worth it when it’s done. We actually spend more time in their than I would have thought, but it’s nice and it is clean.

Welcome to the 2020 School season opening.

To my fellow school directors, administrators, teachers, etc. and featuring our parents and community as Ivan Drago I give you:

Contemplating if I can survive by drink cream soda and eating/drinking nothing else.

LMAO, I just saw a homeless man with a sign that said, “Why lie, I need weed.”

Honesty is a virtue....I guess. Not sure it gets you any more weed. :)

When I lived in NYC I dealt with it often. I would usually carry a granola bar or two, most were grateful, some swore and threw it at me.

I only gave money once in the 2 years I lived there. It was outside Yankee Stadium and his sign said “why lie, I need a beer.” I did appreciate the honesty.

That’s great. Best one I’ve ever seen said “Won’t lie, want beer.”

Man, it amazes me how expensive Mac laptops are. This purchase is going to make me cry a little inside.

Man, it amazes me how expensive Mac laptops are. This purchase is going to make me cry a little inside.
I think they pay for themselves in the long run.

Reactions: KEV
Oh wow, it’s getting late. I have a tee time.

I hate it but I am a Mac user and have to suck it up

I hate it but I am a Mac user and have to suck it up
Yessss yeeeesssssss make my stock value go up :love:

Can't wait for the split to officially happen too

I hate it too, all Mac products are way too expensive but it’s basically all we use now. The only nice thing is that they last a really long time, assuming you aren’t someone who needs the newest tech every year.

6 hours until vacation starts, and I can't wait.

Going anywhere?
Golf tourney tomorrow here in KS, travel on Monday to Black River Falls WI. Rented a nice cabin along the river for some fishing and tubing and couple days of golf.

Back