The Official Banter Away Thread

that is crazy.

We're finally getting cool mornings here and I absolutely love it.
We were in 1/4 zips last week. My tee time today at 7am says 77. By the time we finish 102. Hopefully that means I’ll be loose. :unsure:

3*c this morning outside, and wake up to this:
20200907_071113.jpg

The city workers must love when this stuff gets reported on a holiday. $$$$$$$$$

I was talking to my cousin in Anaheim last night & they had 121 deg temps. His pool was like a spa.
I had to put a jacket on yesterday to golf. I think it was about 40 degrees when we teed off.

Brunch from First Watch on Labor Day? Oh yea!
1599486942843.jpeg

Just an awesome display of birds in my bird bath today as I enjoyed my coffee. I go out there and fill it up for them each day and they love it.
Blue Jays, Cardinals, Robins, House Finches. Ooh Red male Cardinal right now! :love:

It amazes me how much a shadow can bother a tour player on the tee.

It was a great weekend of blocking out most of the negative things in the world and just focusing on what I could control. I’m pretty sure this whole “only read (not watch) the news for 30 to 45 minutes a day” thing won’t last all that long but it really made for more calm in my life. Let’s see how long it lasts - the current over/under is 2.5 days

Thanks to @GolferGal for getting the new NFL Pick'em up. Going to be fun again this season.

Thanks to @GolferGal for getting the new NFL Pick'em up. Going to be fun again this season.
Thanks for posting, forgot about that but just got my picks in!

A high of 49* today and rain. This is pure crap!

A high of 49* today and rain. This is pure crap!

Good news....

Oh wait, its only going to get worse for you up there.

• Sad
Reactions: KEV
Good news....

Oh wait, its only going to get worse for you up there.
Sadly you are correct. It's going to rebound pretty quickly but we're not far off from misery for 6 months.

Cold front. We just dropped into the 30's F with rain that is starting to get that near-snow look. We will keep getting colder over the day. Snow is forecast for 6000' and above. I am actually enjoying sitting in my chair next to the fireplace.

Too early in the year for the weather you are having!

Submitted my final payment for my student loans, feels friggin great! 😃 2 years ahead of schedule, which is awesome and so glad to have that weight off my shoulders.. still, 8 friggin years is the hard part to swallow.

Of course my wife has already reallocated that money to other house stuff she wants to do

Steady temp drop, we are down to 54 and rain right now.

Its like the weather held out perfectly for LDW then plummeted everywhere.. but a 60* drop??? Thatsxjust nuts

Went grocery shopping while hungry. I don’t know why people say that’s a bad idea.
I did this last night. The Tastykake powdered mini donuts got me.

Downing over half a bag at one time is not a good idea an hour before bed.

Back