The Official Banter Away Thread

This 3 day holiday sure didn't feel like 3 days...

Friday is the day! Golf is back in my life! Outside of the virtual following here on THP.

Played yesterday w/ @chasDog @cwmonroe87 only to run into a 6'some teeing off on the par 3 second hole. We politely drove by 'em after they all teed off and I said, "We're gonna skip this hole and move ahead so you guys don't have to worry about us." We were 3 holes ahead of 'em after 25 minutes. We clocked them on their next hole, a par 5 that was into a 20mph wind, which took 'em 22 minutes to finish it. We never saw them again. There are shots of the day but this has to go down as our decision of the day.

Busy work day today. Lots of corn and beans still coming in.

43 posts a day gets me to my goal.

Oh and release season is coming

Such an odd number, lets round that up to 50. Easier maths

No golf for 2 weeks per the dermatologist after cutting out a pretty big chunk of arm, new irons are supposed to be in by the end of the week. I am not happy about these developments, but it is what it is.

No golf for 2 weeks per the dermatologist after cutting out a pretty big chunk of arm, new irons are supposed to be in by the end of the week. I am not happy about these developments, but it is what it is.
Get better bud golf course will be waiting for you.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Couldnt help but giggle at this.

FB_IMG_1602631640073.jpg

Was thinking about starting a swear jar, but I’m not sure I can afford it...

There is something about a really great THP Experience that makes the creative juices flow.

There is something about a really great THP Experience that makes the creative juices flow.
I feel the same way about fixing a problematic Excel workbook! And now I’m second guessing my life choices.

False alarm! They sent us home at 4:30AM.

Back